Cojones Awards for CMOs Adds More High Profile Judges
The CMO Club, Dun & Bradstreet, and Forrester Slated to Join AMA, Korn Ferry, and Forbes in the Selection of This Year’s Most Inspiring, Bold, Connected, Innovative, and Transformative CMOs
Rishi Dave, CMO, Dun & Bradstreet and 2014 Cojones Award Winner (new panelist)
Caren Fleit, Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
Pete Krainik, Founder and CEO, The CMO Club (new panelist)
Rob Malcolm, Chairman of the Board at American Marketing Association; and Executive-in-Residence at UT’s McCombs School of Business
Sheryl Pattek, VP, Principal Analyst, CMO Practice at Forrester Research (new panelist)
Jenny Rooney, Editor, CMO Network at Forbes
The judging panel is responsible for nominating deserving candidates for the Cojones Awards, then voting on finalists. This year, winners will be selected for outstanding performance in one of the five categories below:
1. Inspire – to build authentic brands with a sense of purpose
2. Be Bold – to disrupt the status quo and break out of the sea of sameness
3. Connect – to deliver meaningful customer experiences seamlessly across channels
4. Innovate – to implement new ways of engaging customer living a digital lifestyle
5. Transform – to build organizational capabilities to become modern marketers
“We are excited about this year’s stellar lineup of panelists — we have evolved the panel to include a broader range of thought leaders in the industry, ranging from publications, the CMO community, and industry analysts,” said nFusion CEO John Ellett (pictured top left). “They will each bring valuable insights to the conversation this year as they nominate and judge the change agents who are transforming today’s marketing landscape.”
The Cojones Awards recognize marketers who have disrupted the status quo and who embrace the role of the modern marketer. Nominations from the advisory panel showcase marketing leaders who have shown courage, ingenuity, and spirit in delivering remarkable results for their organizations.
“I’m honored to be included as a panelist,” said The CMO Club Founder and CEO, Pete Krainik (pictured above). “The Cojones Awards is an important event in the CMO community and recognizes an attribute essential to CMOs’ success — courage.”
This year’s event will take place on March 12, 2016 at Swift’s Attic in Austin, TX.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution