The performance video advertising platform SourceKnowledge has become a founding member of the LiveRail Partner Program, an online directory and initiative that will highlight proven Demand Partners on the LiveRail Platform.
SourceKnowledge President and co-founder Patrick Hopf (pictured left) says, “Video is commonly thought of as a medium for brand-forward content, but it’s also proven to be a prime format for performance-based advertising. The Engage platform empowers marketers with the ability to deliver brand-forward creative that increases conversions and drives first-touch-point awareness.”
Using non-standard pre-roll the SourceKnowledge Engage platform has seen improved engagement by up to 65% compared to a standard 15 second pre-roll advertisement.
Key features of SourceKnowledge Engage include:
• Real Time Split Testing – Allows marketers to A/B test creative and offers in real time with opportunity to switch out creative.
• Cross Media Delivery – Attracts audiences with cross-media buys on desktop, mobile and tablet to drive branding and conversion goals.
• Attribution Transparency – Identifies performing and non-performing sources and dynamically adjusts ad spend.
• SourceKnowledge Smartbidder – Analyzes over two billion auctions everyday to optimize for the most qualified audience at the lowest-possible cost.
• Transparent Reporting – Illustrates path to conversation, eCPA and full conversation attribution report by domain and date in-flight and post-flight.
“Our new Engage platform enables brand marketers to achieve increased conversion rates and led to higher average order values, because they can test their video creative in real-time and enjoy greater control through invest-or-kill metrics,” adds Hopf. “Our enhanced partnership with LiveRail will enable advertisers to leverage programatic video advertising, data targeting and re-engagement capabilities across multiple devices while accessing over 60 billion ad opportunities every month.”