Dig These Digital Developments: From Brews to News
Big Boost for Video Ads with Content That Touches People
More Money Going to Digital
Face Facebook Facts–It Rules
Facebook has over 1.3 billion mobile users–that’s 1 BILLION more folks than on all of Twitter. And Facebook’s Q2 earnings results were $4.04 billion in revenue and $719 million in profits. Ad revenue was up 43%.
A Little Birdie Told Us…
More cool news about all this on AdAge.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; Ad Serving, Direct Deals & OTT Drive SpotX’s Growth; Jenny Jones Joins Telmar NA
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis