Tealium, an enterprise tag management and real-time customer data solutions company, announced operating highlights from the first quarter of 2015. The company’s year over year organic sales growth of 100% and customer renewal rate of 127% highlight the growing mandate across organizations worldwide to leverage the power of first-party data to drive real-time, relevant customer interactions.
“There are limitless benefits of owning your data, and there is no better data for fueling superior customer experiences than first-party data,” said Jeff Lunsford, CEO of Tealium. “As consumers continue to demand a ‘360 me’ experience, it is imperative to use data to not just delight them, but to anticipate their expectations and deliver on them. Tealium’s agnostic customer data platform was built from the ground up with this in mind: the best brands generate real-time customer insights, power right-time interactions, and ultimately drive better customer experiences.”
Tealium iQ™, the company’s foundational tag management system (TMS), was recently recognized by Ghostery as the fastest and most reliable TMS available and is used by over 500 organizations globally. Alongside the rapid adoption of Tealium iQ, the Tealium AudienceStream™ Influence DMP (data management platform) accounted for over 30% of new business in Q1.
Operating and Company Highlights from Q1 2015:
· Recorded organic sales growth of approximately 100% year over year.
· Reported a renewal rate of 127% by dollars, including AudienceStream and data services upsells.
· Raised $30.7 million in Series D financing, led by the pioneering data and analytics investment team at Georgian Partners, complemented by a major investment from Bain Capital Ventures.
· Grew the company’s diverse enterprise customer base by approximately 60 percent year over year.
Select new clients and relationship expansions across the globe include Avis Budget EMEA, Brand New Day, JewelScent, Kia Motors America, Lithium Technologies, Lucky Brand Dungarees, Newsquest Media Group, NOVICA United, Politico, StraighterLine, and VAS Data Services.
Product Innovation Highlights from Q1 2015:
· Expanded the Tealium iQ tag marketplace vendor portfolio, which now includes an industry-leading 800 turnkey integrations.
· Introduced new e-commerce platform integrations with hybris, now part of SAP, and Oracle Commerce, accelerating adoption of Tealium iQ among online retailers and enabling them to drive more relevant, profitable customer interactions.
· Introduced AudienceStream connectors for leading marketing technology providers, including Criteo, Donky, and Eloqua, now part of Oracle.
· Continued to build and deliver innovative new features for Tealium iQ and AudienceStream in the areas of collaboration, security, mobile, live events, and data distribution.