(ADOTAS) Petaluma, CA – September 29, 2014 & Shop.org Summit (Seattle WA) – MarketLive, the leading Total Commerce technology platform for fast-growing retailers, today announced mCloud, its official hosted database and online transaction processing (OLTP) engine based on Amazon Web Services (AWS). After extensive pilot testing, MarketLive is offering the AWS infrastructure for all customers. Customers benefit from global infrastructure capabilities, responsive scaling for peak periods and included redundancy capabilities.
MarketLive is known for its robust commerce technology, and had always maintained state of the art datacenter and hosting capabilities. In order to continue to expand these capabilities and to ensure the best possible uptime available on the market, MarketLive launched mCloud and sought out Amazon Web Services as the back-end service. Some of the benefits of mCloud on AWS include:
- Auto-scaling — the ability to automatically increase your capacity as your traffic spikes during peak times
- Enhanced Disaster Recovery – provided at no additional cost to all customers
- Real-time analytics of transaction data – allowing you to monitor and constantly optimize your commerce
- Global Commerce Expansion — AWS provides MarketLive with ability to rapidly expand into international markets
“At both the technology and the service level, mCloud is one of our strongest offerings to date for our commerce customers,” said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive. “We can continue to offer the highest performance levels, state of the art integration and security, and redundancy across all customers. In addition, we can help our customers rapidly expand into new international markets with minimal cost.”
“We have tested our new mCloud infrastructure extensively, performing tests on data syncing, security, performance and many other critical aspects of hosting services. We are confident that mCloud will provide current and future customers with the best possible infrastructure possible,” said George Loyer, VP of Managed Services at MarketLive. “Even better, that infrastructure will easily accommodate customer growth as well as MarketLive’s own market expansion needs.”
Connect with MarketLive
- Find case studies and best practices at the MarketLive blog: http://www.marketlive-blog.com/
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest webinar invites, events and surveys: https://twitter.com/MarketLiveInc
- Discuss e-commerce with your peers at our LinkedIn page: http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketlive
- Like MarketLive on Facebook to receive the latest trends and news: https://www.facebook.com/marketlive
Since 1995, MarketLive, Inc., has been the leading provider of e-commerce technology and services that help fast-growing companies successfully sell goods and services online. Designed to meet the unique requirements of catalogers, retailers, direct marketers, and manufacturers, the extensible MarketLive® Customer Driven Commerce technology and services solution integrates commerce across all channels, enabling merchants to enhance their customers’ experience online while dramatically improving acquisition, conversion, and retention rates.
The MarketLive platform is the most retail-targeted, fully featured, customizable Total Commerce solution on the market today. MarketLive powers many successful retail e-commerce sites, including Armani Exchange, Party City, Perricone MD, Sport Chalet, Sundance, Helzberg Diamonds, John Deere, Title Nine, Intermix and others.
For more information, visit www.marketlive.com.