Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
(ADOTAS) LONDON – 27 AUGUST, 2014 – Rubicon Project (NYSE: RUBI), which operates one of the industry’s largest independent real-time trading platforms for the buying and selling of advertising, is launching a global advertising exchange for Future plc (LSE: FUTR), the award-winning international media group and leading digital business. This will enable advertisers and their agencies to reach Future’s audiences around the world via a single advertising automation platform.
Future’s global exchange will include inventory from all of the media group’s major brands – such as Tech Radar, PC Gamer, and Total Film – which reach more than 50 million international consumers a month collectively online, on tablets and smartphones. Buyers will now be able to access those users faster and more easily than ever before through Rubicon Project’s technology platform.
With specially engineered hardware to enable low latency trading, Rubicon Project’s Advertising Automation Cloud currently processes 2.5 million queries per second and trillions of bid requests each month on behalf of the world’s leading publishers and applications and the top brands around the globe who rely on the Advertising Automation Cloud to buy and sell advertising inventory.
Commenting on the news, Gerson Barnett, Director of Programmatic and 3rd Party Revenues at Future says “The launch of our global private marketplace powered Rubicon Project puts us at the forefront of digital advertising trading. We see automated advertising as one of the most important trends facing media groups, and are glad to be working with Rubicon Project to offer audience-based, data rich inventory to premium buyers.”
Jay Stevens, General Manager, International, Rubicon Project, adds “Like News Corp and Turner before them, Future’s launch of a global marketplace on our platform is another example of sellers taking increased control of their inventory, and organising their sales offering to maximise revenues, regardless of the location of their audiences.”
About Rubicon Project
Rubicon Project (NYSE: RUBI) has engineered the Advertising Automation Cloud, one of the largest real-time cloud and Big Data computing systems.
The Company’s mission is to automate the buying and selling of advertising by offering innovative products to connect buyers and sellers globally. www.RubiconProject.com
• Future plc is an international media group and leading digital business, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
• Future has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating publications, apps, websites and events.
• Future holds market-leading positions in Technology, Games, Music, and the Creative sector.
• Future sold more than 14 million magazines last year. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film and Xbox: The Official Magazine.
• Videos created by Future had over 143 million views last year
• Future, and its portfolio, reaches over 15 million people on social media.
• Future has over 200 licensing & syndication agreements in 89 countries worldwide, and exports over 55 titles.
*Please note all figures exclude Sport and Craft which was sold to Immediate Media in July 2014.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day