MarketLive Releases New Study On Responsive Design Trends
(ADOTAS) Petaluma, CA – July 15, 2014 – MarketLive, the leading Total Commerce platform for high-growth merchants, has jointly released a study on Responsive Design and the next step in online retailing trends beyond responsive design (a concept coined Responsive Commerce by MarketLive). The 17-page whitepaper, commissioned by MarketLive and authored by FitForCommerce, is available for free download.
FitForCommerce’s whitepaper, titled “Responsive Design for Commerce: Optimizing ecommerce for cross-device shopping,” outlines various site options for supporting multi-device path-to-purchase, the pros and cons and potential obstacles to ‘going responsive,’ and the most efficient steps for moving toward true cross-device optimization. The whitepaper uses actual customer website examples to illustrate.
“We know that sixty-five percent of marketing emails were opened on mobile devices during the last quarter of 2013. So consumers are embracing mobile, tablets, kiosks and other forms of shopping, and they are expecting a seamless shopping experience across all screens,” said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. “Unfortunately, retailers and brand manufacturers have been slow to adapt, and that is why we are releasing this study to help educate them about the fast-changing realities to online retailing.”
MarketLive’s Responsive Commerce technology focuses on areas of critical shopping interactions, such as path to purchase, shopping cart, checkout, store locator, catalog quick shop, value added content, intelligent imaging and more. It is a truly differentiated offering with the focus placed on matching customer with brands through their device of choice by targeting the right path to purchase merchandising experience with each interaction. MarketLive’s Responsive Commerce capability is state of the art and built to make deploying responsive capabilities from desktop to tablet to phone to portable POS and beyond with one design and one configurable set of out-of-the box templates.
Media may request a copy of the Responsive Commerce whitepaper by contacting Renee Newby at +1-757-651-6554 or email@example.com.
Connect with MarketLive
- Download MarketLive’s Responsive Commerce whitepaper, researched by FitForCommerce:
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest webinar invites, events and surveys: https://twitter.com/MarketLiveInc
- Discuss e-commerce with your peers at our LinkedIn page: http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketlive
- Like MarketLive on Facebook to receive the latest trends and news: https://www.facebook.com/marketlive
Since 1995, MarketLive, Inc., has been the leading provider of eCommerce technology and services that help fast-growing companies successfully sell goods and services online. Designed to meet the unique requirements of catalogers, retailers, direct marketers, and manufacturers, the extensible MarketLive® Customer Driven Commerce technology and services solution integrates commerce across all channels, enabling merchants to enhance their customers’ experience online while dramatically improving acquisition, conversion, and retention rates.
The MarketLive platform is the most retail-targeted, fully featured, customizable Total Commerce solution on the market today. MarketLive powers many successful retail eCommerce sites, including Armani Exchange, Party City, Perricone MD, Sport Chalet, Sundance, Helzberg Diamonds, John Deere, Title Nine, Intermix and others.
For more information, visit www.marketlive.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality