Yahoo! Introduces Prime View, A New Way To Buy Viewable Impressions
ADOTAS – This morning, Yahoo introduced Yahoo Prime View, a new product that, according to a company spokesperson, gives brands the ability to run display advertising campaigns at a 100-percent viewability rate on Yahoo properties. This new way to purchase premium display inventory is designe to helps advertisers improve campaign performance, and ensures they only pay for viewable impressions.
“Yahoo is the largest publisher to offer a viewable impressions solution using a methodology accredited by the Media Rating Council (MRC),” said Scott Burke (pictured), SVP, Advertising and Data Platforms at Yahoo!, in a blog post. “Yahoo Prime View’s viewable impression methodology is based on a new MRC accreditation that is aligned with the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard for display ad viewability measurement.”
Yahoo Prime View is now available for display ads on Yahoo in the U.S., and the company plans to extend the offering across the Yahoo global network,” said Burke.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan