Yahoo! Introduces Prime View, A New Way To Buy Viewable Impressions
ADOTAS – This morning, Yahoo introduced Yahoo Prime View, a new product that, according to a company spokesperson, gives brands the ability to run display advertising campaigns at a 100-percent viewability rate on Yahoo properties. This new way to purchase premium display inventory is designe to helps advertisers improve campaign performance, and ensures they only pay for viewable impressions.
“Yahoo is the largest publisher to offer a viewable impressions solution using a methodology accredited by the Media Rating Council (MRC),” said Scott Burke (pictured), SVP, Advertising and Data Platforms at Yahoo!, in a blog post. “Yahoo Prime View’s viewable impression methodology is based on a new MRC accreditation that is aligned with the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard for display ad viewability measurement.”
Yahoo Prime View is now available for display ads on Yahoo in the U.S., and the company plans to extend the offering across the Yahoo global network,” said Burke.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail
- Meredith Corp. Relaunches Meredith.com With New Dynamic Responsive Design
- Sizmek Presents Ads Of The Week: January 19th – January 23rd
- BrightRoll Insights Introduces Advanced Research and Reporting for Programmatic Video
- Taykey Raises $15 Million In Latest Funding Round, Brings Total Funding Up To $32 Million To Date