Yahoo! Introduces Prime View, A New Way To Buy Viewable Impressions
ADOTAS – This morning, Yahoo introduced Yahoo Prime View, a new product that, according to a company spokesperson, gives brands the ability to run display advertising campaigns at a 100-percent viewability rate on Yahoo properties. This new way to purchase premium display inventory is designe to helps advertisers improve campaign performance, and ensures they only pay for viewable impressions.
“Yahoo is the largest publisher to offer a viewable impressions solution using a methodology accredited by the Media Rating Council (MRC),” said Scott Burke (pictured), SVP, Advertising and Data Platforms at Yahoo!, in a blog post. “Yahoo Prime View’s viewable impression methodology is based on a new MRC accreditation that is aligned with the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard for display ad viewability measurement.”
Yahoo Prime View is now available for display ads on Yahoo in the U.S., and the company plans to extend the offering across the Yahoo global network,” said Burke.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant