Yahoo! Introduces Prime View, A New Way To Buy Viewable Impressions
ADOTAS – This morning, Yahoo introduced Yahoo Prime View, a new product that, according to a company spokesperson, gives brands the ability to run display advertising campaigns at a 100-percent viewability rate on Yahoo properties. This new way to purchase premium display inventory is designe to helps advertisers improve campaign performance, and ensures they only pay for viewable impressions.
“Yahoo is the largest publisher to offer a viewable impressions solution using a methodology accredited by the Media Rating Council (MRC),” said Scott Burke (pictured), SVP, Advertising and Data Platforms at Yahoo!, in a blog post. “Yahoo Prime View’s viewable impression methodology is based on a new MRC accreditation that is aligned with the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard for display ad viewability measurement.”
Yahoo Prime View is now available for display ads on Yahoo in the U.S., and the company plans to extend the offering across the Yahoo global network,” said Burke.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; Ad Serving, Direct Deals & OTT Drive SpotX’s Growth; Jenny Jones Joins Telmar NA
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis