WATCH: Matt Sauls of SiteScout on Behavioral Targeting & Retargeting
ADOTAS — Video correspondent Mari White recently interviewed Matt Sauls, VP of Operations at SiteScout, a leading self-serve platform for programmatic ad buying on desktop, mobile and video.
SiteScout offers transparent reporting and real-time control to deliver unparalleled performance for brands, marketers and agencies. With a low minimum deposit, and the ability to sign up within minutes, SiteScout makes real-time bidding (RTB) technology easily accessible to advertisers of all types and sizes..
In this segment, Sauls discusses the use — and potential for misuse — of behavoiral targeting and retargeting.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’?
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Use Location Data
- Audience Targeting: How Accurate…and Useful…Is Your Data?