WATCH: Matt Sauls of SiteScout on Behavioral Targeting & Retargeting
ADOTAS — Video correspondent Mari White recently interviewed Matt Sauls, VP of Operations at SiteScout, a leading self-serve platform for programmatic ad buying on desktop, mobile and video.
SiteScout offers transparent reporting and real-time control to deliver unparalleled performance for brands, marketers and agencies. With a low minimum deposit, and the ability to sign up within minutes, SiteScout makes real-time bidding (RTB) technology easily accessible to advertisers of all types and sizes..
In this segment, Sauls discusses the use — and potential for misuse — of behavoiral targeting and retargeting.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud
- How Fallout Shelter Schooled App Marketers on Native, In-App Experiences
- Interaction 2016: Online Consumer Behavior Globally
- Up Close & Personalized: How, Why, When, Who