WATCH: Matt Sauls of SiteScout on Behavioral Targeting & Retargeting
ADOTAS — Video correspondent Mari White recently interviewed Matt Sauls, VP of Operations at SiteScout, a leading self-serve platform for programmatic ad buying on desktop, mobile and video.
SiteScout offers transparent reporting and real-time control to deliver unparalleled performance for brands, marketers and agencies. With a low minimum deposit, and the ability to sign up within minutes, SiteScout makes real-time bidding (RTB) technology easily accessible to advertisers of all types and sizes..
In this segment, Sauls discusses the use — and potential for misuse — of behavoiral targeting and retargeting.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters
- OOH! Out-of-Home and Mobile/Location-Based Marketing