WATCH: Matt Sauls of SiteScout on Behavioral Targeting & Retargeting
ADOTAS — Video correspondent Mari White recently interviewed Matt Sauls, VP of Operations at SiteScout, a leading self-serve platform for programmatic ad buying on desktop, mobile and video.
SiteScout offers transparent reporting and real-time control to deliver unparalleled performance for brands, marketers and agencies. With a low minimum deposit, and the ability to sign up within minutes, SiteScout makes real-time bidding (RTB) technology easily accessible to advertisers of all types and sizes..
In this segment, Sauls discusses the use — and potential for misuse — of behavoiral targeting and retargeting.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Understanding What Is Behind The Rise of Big Data
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers
- Why Accuracy is Inaccurate in Cross-Device Identification
- Why Musicians and Advertisers Need Streaming Internet Radio
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 8th – December 12th