WATCH: Matt Sauls of SiteScout on Behavioral Targeting & Retargeting
ADOTAS — Video correspondent Mari White recently interviewed Matt Sauls, VP of Operations at SiteScout, a leading self-serve platform for programmatic ad buying on desktop, mobile and video.
SiteScout offers transparent reporting and real-time control to deliver unparalleled performance for brands, marketers and agencies. With a low minimum deposit, and the ability to sign up within minutes, SiteScout makes real-time bidding (RTB) technology easily accessible to advertisers of all types and sizes..
In this segment, Sauls discusses the use — and potential for misuse — of behavoiral targeting and retargeting.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Using Competitor Data To Dust ‘Em: Insights From Hitwise Whitepaper
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report