WATCH: Matt Sauls of SiteScout on Behavioral Targeting & Retargeting
ADOTAS — Video correspondent Mari White recently interviewed Matt Sauls, VP of Operations at SiteScout, a leading self-serve platform for programmatic ad buying on desktop, mobile and video.
SiteScout offers transparent reporting and real-time control to deliver unparalleled performance for brands, marketers and agencies. With a low minimum deposit, and the ability to sign up within minutes, SiteScout makes real-time bidding (RTB) technology easily accessible to advertisers of all types and sizes..
In this segment, Sauls discusses the use — and potential for misuse — of behavoiral targeting and retargeting.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 16th-20th
- Talking Turkey: Mobile Shopping, Consumer Intent & Black Friday
- 3 Experts Talk about Holiday Marketing Strategies: Video, Email, More (and a great infographic)