Viewability Report: 83% of Objectionable Videos Found on Brand-Safe Publishers
ADOTAS — New research from Veenome, which analyzes videos on web pages and sites for content, brand safety, and viewability, has produced some eye-opening results. Based on Veenome’s indexing video impressions across its Prescient platform, which independently chooses the publications and publishers to index, the company found that:
- 83% of objectionable videos are found on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- Over 25% of objectionable impressions occur on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- 75% of all publishers have at least 50% viewability.
- Less than 50% of all impressions occur on viewable video players.
- Only 60% of all pages have viewable video players.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis