Viewability Report: 83% of Objectionable Videos Found on Brand-Safe Publishers
ADOTAS — New research from Veenome, which analyzes videos on web pages and sites for content, brand safety, and viewability, has produced some eye-opening results. Based on Veenome’s indexing video impressions across its Prescient platform, which independently chooses the publications and publishers to index, the company found that:
- 83% of objectionable videos are found on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- Over 25% of objectionable impressions occur on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- 75% of all publishers have at least 50% viewability.
- Less than 50% of all impressions occur on viewable video players.
- Only 60% of all pages have viewable video players.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN