Viewability Report: 83% of Objectionable Videos Found on Brand-Safe Publishers
ADOTAS — New research from Veenome, which analyzes videos on web pages and sites for content, brand safety, and viewability, has produced some eye-opening results. Based on Veenome’s indexing video impressions across its Prescient platform, which independently chooses the publications and publishers to index, the company found that:
- 83% of objectionable videos are found on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- Over 25% of objectionable impressions occur on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- 75% of all publishers have at least 50% viewability.
- Less than 50% of all impressions occur on viewable video players.
- Only 60% of all pages have viewable video players.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year