Viewability Report: 83% of Objectionable Videos Found on Brand-Safe Publishers
ADOTAS — New research from Veenome, which analyzes videos on web pages and sites for content, brand safety, and viewability, has produced some eye-opening results. Based on Veenome’s indexing video impressions across its Prescient platform, which independently chooses the publications and publishers to index, the company found that:
- 83% of objectionable videos are found on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- Over 25% of objectionable impressions occur on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- 75% of all publishers have at least 50% viewability.
- Less than 50% of all impressions occur on viewable video players.
- Only 60% of all pages have viewable video players.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Millennial Media to Acquire Nexage For $108 Million
- AppNexus Receives $25 Million Investment from WPP
- Kitara Media Maintains Leadership in Health Information Video Market with HealthGuru
- Winners announced for Adweek’s Project Isaac Award
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group