Viewability Report: 83% of Objectionable Videos Found on Brand-Safe Publishers
ADOTAS — New research from Veenome, which analyzes videos on web pages and sites for content, brand safety, and viewability, has produced some eye-opening results. Based on Veenome’s indexing video impressions across its Prescient platform, which independently chooses the publications and publishers to index, the company found that:
- 83% of objectionable videos are found on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- Over 25% of objectionable impressions occur on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- 75% of all publishers have at least 50% viewability.
- Less than 50% of all impressions occur on viewable video players.
- Only 60% of all pages have viewable video players.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer
- Adweek Announces Global, United States and Digital Agencies of the Year for 2014
- CPG Brands Drive Sales With Location-Powered Mobile Ads (Infographic)