Viewability Report: 83% of Objectionable Videos Found on Brand-Safe Publishers
ADOTAS — New research from Veenome, which analyzes videos on web pages and sites for content, brand safety, and viewability, has produced some eye-opening results. Based on Veenome’s indexing video impressions across its Prescient platform, which independently chooses the publications and publishers to index, the company found that:
- 83% of objectionable videos are found on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- Over 25% of objectionable impressions occur on predominantly brand-safe publishers.
- 75% of all publishers have at least 50% viewability.
- Less than 50% of all impressions occur on viewable video players.
- Only 60% of all pages have viewable video players.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market