Video Ad Industry Leaders to Converge Tomorrow in NYC
ADOTAS — Registration is still open for the VideoNuze Online Video Advertising Summit, which will be held tomorrow at the Midtown Loft & Terrace, 267 Fifth Avenue, NYC. The event has 45 industry leaders set to appear in 14 different sessions that will cover all of the hottest online video ad industry topics. Scheduled speakers include:
- Erwin Castellanos, Chief Revenue Officer, LiveRail.
- Tal Chalozin, CTO & Co-Founder, Innovid.
- Josh Chasin, Chief Research Officer, comScore.
- Rahul Chopra, SVP, Head of Video, News Corp. and Chief Revenue Officer, Storyful.
- Robert Cukierman, VP, Audience Sales & Strategy, VEVO.
- David Gunzerath, SVP, Associate Director, Media Rating Council.
- David Hallerman, Principal Analyst, eMarketer.
- Jeremy Hlavacek, VP, Programmatic, The Weather Company
- John Holmes, Partner, Sq1.
- Rob Holmes, VP, Advanced Advertising, Comcast.
- Alison Kennedy, Chief Revenue Officer, StyleHaul.
- Doug Knopper, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, FreeWheel.
- Paul Kontonis, Executive Director, GOVA, and SVP, Strategy and Sales, Collective Digital Studio.
- Jason Krebs, Head of Sales, Maker Studios.
- Jackie Kulesza, SVP/Group Director, Video, Starcom MediaVest Group.
- Kimberly Kyaw, Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager, Jaguar Land Rover North America.
- Jeff Lanctot, President and CEO, Mixpo.
- Stuart Lipson, Founding Partner, Leap Media Group.
- Andrea Macario, Managing Director, Americas, ILoveVideo.tv.
- Moz Miraba, Partner and Co-founder, WINDOWSEAT.
- Jim Nail, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research.
- Peter Naylor, SVP, Advertising Sales, Hulu.
- Chuck Parker, VP, Global Media Sales, Brightcove.
- Matt Prohaska, Principal, Prohaska Consulting.
- Will Richmond, Editor and Publisher, VideoNuze.
- Tal Riesenfeld, VP, Sales and Co-Founder, Eyeview.
- John Rogers, SVP of Platform Partnerships, Videology.
- Rich Routman, Chief Revenue Officer, Sporting News Media.
- Chris Ruszkowski, VP, Advertising and Marketing, Quiznos.
- Fred Santarpia, EVP, Chief Digital Officer, Conde Nast Entertainment.
- Sachin Sathaye, VP, Strategy and Product Marketing, ActiveVideo.
- Canaan Schladale-Zink, VP, Sales North America, Sizmek.
- Chip Scovic, Chief Revenue Officer, TubeMogul.
- Katie Seitz, VP, Sales Strategy and Product Marketing, Tremor Video.
- Adam Shlachter, Head of Media Activation, DigitasLBi North America.
- Chris Smith, VP, Emerging Media, Turn.
- Jim Spencer, President and Founder, Newsy | E.W. Scripps.
- Dan Suratt, EVP, Digital Media and Business Development, A+E Networks.
- Ashley Swartz, CEO and Founder, Furious Minds.
- Jay VanDerzee, Head of Media Platforms Sales, Americas, Google.
- Julian Zilberbrand, EVP, Activation Standards, Insights and Technology, Zenith Optimedia.
With more 350 executives already registered to attend, the Video Ad Summit also offers plenty of opportunities for networking and business development. Registrants hail from throughout the ecosystem: ad agencies, brands, content providers, technologists, venture capitalists, journalists and others.
A few additional bonuses:
- All attendees will receive complimentary, exclusive access to eMarketer’s new mobile video advertising report.
- All attendees will be able to drop their business card at ILoveVideo.tv’s table-top to win an iPad Mini.
- All attendees are also registered for CEWeek’s free exhibits and conferences.
- All early bird registrants are eligible to win a 50-inch Samsung LED Smart TV and Roku Streaming Stick, provided by Innovid.
The Ad Summit is supported by 17 industry companies including title partners Tremor Video and ILoveVideo.tv/Castaclip; premier partner AOL; headline partners ActiveVideo, Brightcove, Eyeview, FreeWheel, LiveRail, Sizmek, TubeMogul, Turn and Videology; and branding partners Beachfront Media, Innovid, Mixpo, Optimatic and SpotXchange.
To register for the summit, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day