Sizmek Announces New Attribution Suite for Cross-Channel Analytics
NEW YORK, June 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Sizmek (NASDAQ: SZMK), a leading open ad management platform company serving more than 5,000 agencies worldwide, announced today the release of the Sizmek Attribution Suite to deliver full-funnel, cross-channel attribution analysis of digital marketing campaigns.
With one platform, advertisers and agencies can now collect, model, and analyze the impact of each point of contact with a consumer along the journey to conversion, identifying the most effective media and eliminating media, ads or placements that aren’t helping achieve advertiser goals.
The Sizmek Attribution Suite helps advertisers understand and optimize ROI across diverse campaigns, creative types and media, from standard display to instream video to paid and natural search, social, email, affiliate and more:
- Attribution Report Builder: A powerful, new tool in Sizmek Analytics that lets users customize, schedule and pull cross-channel path to conversion reports that contain tremendously broad and deep data sets.
- Mobile and cookie-less environments: Sizmek Device Intelligence provides a significantly more accurate view of a customer’s journey to conversion on mobile devices and in other cookie-less environments.
- Natural search and inbound traffic: Sizmek’s Versatag Tag Management system can now be used to collect natural search and inbound traffic data to measure the contribution of earned media.
- Paid search: Users can pull SEM data into attribution reports. In addition, through integrations with leading SEM platforms such as Kenshoo Search and Marin Software, paid search data can be incorporated with nearly zero discrepancies via Sizmek Search Connect.
- Social: Track conversions and P2C to best understand Facebook and social site contributions to overall performance objectives.
“The Attribution Suite now empowers users of the Sizmek MDX platform with a more complete set of tools for collecting, aggregating and analyzing the data required for marketers to gain a true understanding of how their cross-channel campaigns drive conversions,” says Alex White (pictured), VP Product Strategy at Sizmek. “Our users can quickly make data-driven, informed decisions about where to spend their media dollars for maximum ROI. As an independent third-party server, our attribution solution is an unbiased source of truth.”
The Attribution Suite will be available starting in July, with a number of different packages to meet the diverse needs of MDX clients. For novice users, pre-defined attribution models offer quick insights into which sites and placements are driving conversions on display campaigns. Advanced users can access granular, multi-channel data sets to build complex attribution models across paid search, natural search, mobile and other earned media. The Device Intelligence module opens for Beta in June to select, existing Sizmek clients.
Sizmek Inc. (NASDAQ: SZMK) fuels digital advertising campaigns for advertisers and agencies around the world with cutting-edge technology to engage audiences across any screen. For the last 15 years, the online business that is now Sizmek has proudly pioneered industry firsts in digital, including rich media, video and online targeted advertising across channels. Sizmek’s open ad management stack, Sizmek MDX, delivers the most creative and impactful multiscreen digital campaigns, across mobile, display, rich media, video and social, all powered by an unrivaled data platform. With New York City as a center of operations, Sizmek connects over 13,000 advertisers and over 5,000 agencies to audiences, serving more than 1.5 trillion impressions a year. Sizmek operates on the ground in 48 countries with a team of over 850 employees. For more information visit www.sizmek.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?