Report: Switch from Social to Ad Exchanges Drives 29x Jump in Conversions
ADOTAS – Neustar released a company Media Intelligence Report today that analyzed more than 152 billion global ad events during Q1 to compare the effectiveness of different online advertising channels.
“This quarter, we found that overall conversions (purchases and consumer actions) occurred 29 times more than the previous quarter due to a shift in spending from social channels and portals to ad exchanges, a channel more focused on direct responses,” said a company spokesperson.
Additional highlights from the report:
- Advertising on social channels reached more people than other channels.
- Users reached via ad exchanges are more likely to convert (make a purchase).
- Offline first-party customer data performed better.
- Targeting top converting audiences increased conversions by significant amounts in industries such as health, telecommunications, education, CPG, entertainment and retail.
To download the report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Alliance Data to buy Conversant for $2.3 billion
- Ektron Announces Additions to Executive Management Team and Board of Directors
- PunchTab, the Leading Omni-Channel Engagement and Insights Leader Announces Mike Mansbach as CEO
- Apple Announces iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Announces Apple Pay, Brings NFC Mainstream