Report: Switch from Social to Ad Exchanges Drives 29x Jump in Conversions
ADOTAS – Neustar released a company Media Intelligence Report today that analyzed more than 152 billion global ad events during Q1 to compare the effectiveness of different online advertising channels.
“This quarter, we found that overall conversions (purchases and consumer actions) occurred 29 times more than the previous quarter due to a shift in spending from social channels and portals to ad exchanges, a channel more focused on direct responses,” said a company spokesperson.
Additional highlights from the report:
- Advertising on social channels reached more people than other channels.
- Users reached via ad exchanges are more likely to convert (make a purchase).
- Offline first-party customer data performed better.
- Targeting top converting audiences increased conversions by significant amounts in industries such as health, telecommunications, education, CPG, entertainment and retail.
To download the report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House
- New Hires At: IRIS.TV; Drumroll; Gamut