Report: Switch from Social to Ad Exchanges Drives 29x Jump in Conversions
ADOTAS – Neustar released a company Media Intelligence Report today that analyzed more than 152 billion global ad events during Q1 to compare the effectiveness of different online advertising channels.
“This quarter, we found that overall conversions (purchases and consumer actions) occurred 29 times more than the previous quarter due to a shift in spending from social channels and portals to ad exchanges, a channel more focused on direct responses,” said a company spokesperson.
Additional highlights from the report:
- Advertising on social channels reached more people than other channels.
- Users reached via ad exchanges are more likely to convert (make a purchase).
- Offline first-party customer data performed better.
- Targeting top converting audiences increased conversions by significant amounts in industries such as health, telecommunications, education, CPG, entertainment and retail.
To download the report, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba
- Meredith Introduces Native “Buzz” Platform to Launch with New FITNESS Magazine Website