Report: Digital Marketing Professionals Are in High Demand, Garnering Hefty Salaries
ADOTAS — Chief Digital Officers topped the list of the highest paid digital marketing professionals ($148,000-280,000), according to new report from Mondo, a leading digital marketing and IT resourcing provider. The other top-paying positions include Chief Marketing Technologist ($140,000-241,000) and Chief Marketing Officer ($142,000-230,000).
In addition to executive positions, the top salaries for digital marketing professionals include:
Creative Services & Production
- Director, Creative Services ($75,000-170,000)
- Director, Art ($67,000-135,000)
- Interactive Designer ($73,000-113,000)
Digital and Interactive
- Director, Digital Marketing ($128,000-190,000)
- Director, eCommerce ($100,000-166,000)
- UI/UX Architect ($103,000-155,000)
Content Creation & Social Media
- Digital Content Strategist ($80,000-125,000)
- Content Producer ($58,000-105,000)
- Director, Social Media ($42,000-105,000)
- Lead Generation Specialist ($98,000-140,000)
- Manager, Marcom ($90,000-140,000)
- Email Marketing Specialist ($78,000-130,000)
To pre-order a copy of the full report, which will be released July 7, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing!
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are!
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media