LiveRail ‘State of the Screens’ Report Features Insights from Machinima, Dailymotion, A+E
ADOTAS – LiveRail, leading video monetization platform for publishers, has issued a new State of the Screens Report, which includes key insights from LiveRail publishers. The report also includes key data points from both LiveRail publishers and other resources.
LiveRail surveyed a set of its premium publishers to get a glimpse of how some of the biggest names in digital media are approaching inventory monetization, including the challenges and opportunities they’re currently facing. When asked, “What role does planning for multi-platform/devices fit into your video strategy,” here’s how key publishers responded:
- “We believe that if an advertiser wants to be associated with A+E video content the medium where it is consumed should be somewhat irrelevant. The branding message is prevalent no matter the viewing environment. We are planning and using a platform agnostic approach with our video as it continues to grow across multiple platforms and viewing arenas.” — Jason DeMarco (pictured), Director, Yield Optimization, A+E Networks.
- “We think that we need to be ‘device agnostic.’ An ad that is bought on our platform, should be delivered to the correct user at the correct time, no matter the device where it’s displayed. The device that delivers the ad, is only the screen, and that’s not the most important. In a programmatic world we want to reach audiences.” — Damien Pigasse, Chief Revenue Officer, Dailymotion.
- “We keep a close eye on the space and are constantly exploring new mediums for delivering our content to our fans.” — Rob Harol, Sr. Director, Platform Monetization, Machinima.
From the same survey of LiveRail publishers, about 60% of respondents said they plan to establish Deal ID relationships in 2014.
Click here to download the report.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie