ICYMI: Google I/O Keynote Video
ADOTAS – At its annual I/O developer conference, Google basically announced that Android platforms either are or will be available on your smartphone, tablet, TV, Chromebook, car, face and wrist.
If you prefer the longer version, here is the keynote — all 2:30 of it, including the Rube Goldberg thingamajiggy that started it off; two different hecklers; and all kinds of stuff to make our lives more Googley. (Thanks to our friends at Business Insider for the recap.)
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Drawing (a Big Crowd With) A Blank: Video Views Overrated
- Marketing Automation Gone Wild: Lessons from LinkedIn
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer?
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs