For SMBs, a New Way to Get from Drip Emails to Custom Landing Pages
ADOTAS – Direct response campaigns are one of the most critical components to capturing new leads, and yet most small businesses don’t have a way to unify the disparate technologies to drive conversions. Today the marketing mix has become extremely convoluted, from email platforms like MailChimp, Constant Contact and Marketo to landing page creation and A/B testing tools like Unbounce and Hubspot.
In order to unify technologies for SMB marketers, GetResponse just announced its Landing Page Creator that incorporates drip email features with autoresponders, audience segmentation technologies and elegant landing page creation and testing for companies who want to streamline their direct marketing campaigns.
”We hope to be a one-stop shop for small businesses, professional bloggers and the like,” said Mike Smith (pictured), VP of marketing at GetResponse. “If you were to look at the Gartner Magic Quadrants or Forrester Wave reports, in the top right you would see the big enterprise players while in the bottom left you would see all the email providers. In the middle there is really no one serving that market except Infusionsoft and now GetResponse, with just the right price points for SMB companies.”
According to Smith, who was formerly at eCommerce technology company BigCommerce, GetResponse currently has over 350K customers in 85 countries and sends just about a billion emails a week for clients to consumers. Popular among small business owners from local flower shops on the corner to professional bloggers and medium-sized agencies, GetResponse’s platform includes automation features and landing page creation tools and templates. The company has over 250 employees worldwide.
MarketingSherpa recently released a report detailing that 67 percent of medium-sized companies implement unique landing pages for various campaigns, but only 50 percent optimize the design of pages to drive conversions, highlighting the need to create custom pages for each campaign.
GetResponse’s Landing Page Creator makes it possible to customize landing pages using the 100+ pre-designed landing page templates provided, in under 10 minutes without any IT assistance, training or coding background. Previously these tools were inaccessible to small businesses and entrepreneurs, only available from the largest marketing automation technology providers or in separate packages from different software companies.
According to a company press release, features of GetResponse’s Landing Page Creator include:
- An easy-to-use drag and drop editor for editing and customizing templates.
- Over 100 highly-converting landing page templates with matching thank you pages.
- Easy-to-add video and images (providing over 1000 free photos), built-in image editor.
- Automatically creates responsive pages for mobile use.
- Up to 10 versions of the landing page can be created for A/B testing.
- Automatically publish pages to Facebook and/or your own domain URL.
- Add payment buttons to enable immediate shopping decisions.
- View and compare detailed stats in one place.
“Small businesses and entrepreneurs need a tool that is powerful enough to service all their needs,” said Smith. “Therefore there needs to be some sort of consolidation of all the tools. There is a huge opportunity for marketing platforms to move in that direction. The trend of huge contracts will decrease over time and there are huge B2B companies that only work with Salesforce. People need a bridge from their existing email software to build landing pages at an affordable price. This is one of our competitive advantages.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Is Data the Holy Grail for Mobile Advertising?
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough?
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?