Doug Chavez Joins Kenshoo
ADOTAS – Kenshoo has hired Doug Chavez (pictured) as Global Head of Marketing Research & Content. In this role, Chavez leads a team to analyze data collected from the $200 billion in annualized online sales revenue tracked through the Kenshoo platform and produce observations, insights, and reports on industry trends and best practices.
Before joining Kenshoo, Chavez was senior vice president leading emerging media at Universal McCann Worldwide, and was vice president of global marketing at RadiumOne. Prior to RadiumOne, Chavez led digital marketing at Del Monte Foods and was director of ad solutions at Yahoo!
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer
- Adweek Announces Global, United States and Digital Agencies of the Year for 2014
- CPG Brands Drive Sales With Location-Powered Mobile Ads (Infographic)