Doug Chavez Joins Kenshoo
ADOTAS – Kenshoo has hired Doug Chavez (pictured) as Global Head of Marketing Research & Content. In this role, Chavez leads a team to analyze data collected from the $200 billion in annualized online sales revenue tracked through the Kenshoo platform and produce observations, insights, and reports on industry trends and best practices.
Before joining Kenshoo, Chavez was senior vice president leading emerging media at Universal McCann Worldwide, and was vice president of global marketing at RadiumOne. Prior to RadiumOne, Chavez led digital marketing at Del Monte Foods and was director of ad solutions at Yahoo!
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Metamarket’s Mike Driscoll on AOL’s Purchase of Millennial Media
- Sizmek Picks X2: Ads of the Week For Aug. 24-28 & Aug. 31-Sept. 4
- Don’t Miss Out on the Massive Hispanic Market
- CMO Council Study: How to Prioritize & Subsidize Multicultural Engagement
- Shorter Videos Make for Bigger Impact–and More Sales