Doug Chavez Joins Kenshoo
ADOTAS – Kenshoo has hired Doug Chavez (pictured) as Global Head of Marketing Research & Content. In this role, Chavez leads a team to analyze data collected from the $200 billion in annualized online sales revenue tracked through the Kenshoo platform and produce observations, insights, and reports on industry trends and best practices.
Before joining Kenshoo, Chavez was senior vice president leading emerging media at Universal McCann Worldwide, and was vice president of global marketing at RadiumOne. Prior to RadiumOne, Chavez led digital marketing at Del Monte Foods and was director of ad solutions at Yahoo!
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent