AudienceScience Names Frank Suljic VP, Sales
New York – June 30, 2014 — AudienceScience® today announced that Frank Suljic has joined the company as Vice President of Sales. The 24-year sales veteran will focus on growing the ad technology company’s enterprise customer base and helping strategic advertisers address issues of transparency and accountability in their interactive marketing efforts.
Suljic’s experience across media and enterprise software saw him recently serve as CRO for the cross-channel marketing attribution company Visual IQ. He has held sales positions at companies including IBM, Oracle, Siebel Systems, SeeSaw Networks and eLoyalty, with 18 years of experience in enterprise sales and an additional six years in media.
AudienceScience has transformed how global advertisers measurably connect their consumers, data and media with an easy-to-use and fully transparent Enterprise Advertising Management System. AudienceScience’s Gateway, the first integrated data, media and campaign management SaaS solution built for the advertiser, provides complete transparency and control, allowing brands to seamlessly manage and optimize their data, audience targeting, media, and insights in a closed-loop system. A simple solution for multi-vendor overlap and black box technologies, AudienceScience empowers large global advertisers to own their data and media operations, and thus, their business outcomes.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report