AudienceScience Names Frank Suljic VP, Sales
New York – June 30, 2014 — AudienceScience® today announced that Frank Suljic has joined the company as Vice President of Sales. The 24-year sales veteran will focus on growing the ad technology company’s enterprise customer base and helping strategic advertisers address issues of transparency and accountability in their interactive marketing efforts.
Suljic’s experience across media and enterprise software saw him recently serve as CRO for the cross-channel marketing attribution company Visual IQ. He has held sales positions at companies including IBM, Oracle, Siebel Systems, SeeSaw Networks and eLoyalty, with 18 years of experience in enterprise sales and an additional six years in media.
AudienceScience has transformed how global advertisers measurably connect their consumers, data and media with an easy-to-use and fully transparent Enterprise Advertising Management System. AudienceScience’s Gateway, the first integrated data, media and campaign management SaaS solution built for the advertiser, provides complete transparency and control, allowing brands to seamlessly manage and optimize their data, audience targeting, media, and insights in a closed-loop system. A simple solution for multi-vendor overlap and black box technologies, AudienceScience empowers large global advertisers to own their data and media operations, and thus, their business outcomes.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan