WATCH: Viggle Rings the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
ADOTAS — Entertainment marketing and rewards platform Viggle Inc. (NASDAQ: VGGL) visited the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square this morning to mark the company’s IPO and listing on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
In honor of the occasion, Robert FX Sillerman, Viggle’s Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Office, rang the Opening Bell, accompanied by Heather Thomson of “The Real Housewives of New York City.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
- Back-to-School Online Shopping Soars! Discover Top Picks
- Lotame’s Data Stream to Provide Rich, Scalable Consumer Data