WATCH: Magnetic Acquires Cognitive Match
ADOTAS – Digital ad technology platform Magnetic has acquired Cognitive Match, a dynamic creative optimization and site retargeting provider. The combined solution gives marketers the ability to apply the power of Magnetic’s search data to dynamic creative.
According to a spokesperson, Magnetic, led by CEO James Green (pictured), and Cognitive Match have been partnering on campaigns for more than two years. Cognitive Match Founder and CEO, Alex Kelleher, and his team will join the Magnetic team in New York, San Francisco and London, effective immediately. This acquisition comes on the heels of Magnetic’s recent international expansion to London and Toronto earlier this year.
“Havas has always been a pioneer in adopting real-time dynamic creative campaigns for our brand clients,” Sylvain Le Borgne, EVP Data Platforms at Havas Media Group “A marriage between Magnetic and Cognitive Match will provide one integrated platform for engaging consumers with the right message. This will allow Havas to activate search intent and interests as part of the dynamic storytelling we are currently delivering thanks to our advanced data capacity.”
Below, Green and Kelleher discuss and celebrate the deal.
- Pingback from Cognitive Match Acquired by Magnetic | Liviu Tudor
Leave a Comment
- BrightRoll’s New Study with Nielsen Reveals How Mobile Video Translates to TV
- ScanLife Consumer Behavior Survey Reveals More than 50% of Consumers Use Mobile Coupon Apps Per Month
- Return Path Aims to Better Measure Consumer Brands’ Marketing Performance with New Patent
- Intergi Entertainment Changes Name, Takes on Playwire Brand
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services