WATCH: Magnetic Acquires Cognitive Match
ADOTAS – Digital ad technology platform Magnetic has acquired Cognitive Match, a dynamic creative optimization and site retargeting provider. The combined solution gives marketers the ability to apply the power of Magnetic’s search data to dynamic creative.
According to a spokesperson, Magnetic, led by CEO James Green (pictured), and Cognitive Match have been partnering on campaigns for more than two years. Cognitive Match Founder and CEO, Alex Kelleher, and his team will join the Magnetic team in New York, San Francisco and London, effective immediately. This acquisition comes on the heels of Magnetic’s recent international expansion to London and Toronto earlier this year.
“Havas has always been a pioneer in adopting real-time dynamic creative campaigns for our brand clients,” Sylvain Le Borgne, EVP Data Platforms at Havas Media Group “A marriage between Magnetic and Cognitive Match will provide one integrated platform for engaging consumers with the right message. This will allow Havas to activate search intent and interests as part of the dynamic storytelling we are currently delivering thanks to our advanced data capacity.”
Below, Green and Kelleher discuss and celebrate the deal.
- Pingback from Cognitive Match Acquired by Magnetic | Liviu Tudor
Leave a Comment
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter