WATCH: Magnetic Acquires Cognitive Match
ADOTAS – Digital ad technology platform Magnetic has acquired Cognitive Match, a dynamic creative optimization and site retargeting provider. The combined solution gives marketers the ability to apply the power of Magnetic’s search data to dynamic creative.
According to a spokesperson, Magnetic, led by CEO James Green (pictured), and Cognitive Match have been partnering on campaigns for more than two years. Cognitive Match Founder and CEO, Alex Kelleher, and his team will join the Magnetic team in New York, San Francisco and London, effective immediately. This acquisition comes on the heels of Magnetic’s recent international expansion to London and Toronto earlier this year.
“Havas has always been a pioneer in adopting real-time dynamic creative campaigns for our brand clients,” Sylvain Le Borgne, EVP Data Platforms at Havas Media Group “A marriage between Magnetic and Cognitive Match will provide one integrated platform for engaging consumers with the right message. This will allow Havas to activate search intent and interests as part of the dynamic storytelling we are currently delivering thanks to our advanced data capacity.”
Below, Green and Kelleher discuss and celebrate the deal.
- Pingback from Cognitive Match Acquired by Magnetic | Liviu Tudor
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat