WATCH: Kitara Media CEO Bob Regular Discusses the Digital Ad Space
ADOTAS – Yesterday, Kitara Media CEO Bob Regular took to the NASDAQ floor to talk with Chitra Nawbatt of Business News Network (BNN) of Canada about the changing dynamic of advertising and the exciting growth of the digital ad space, especially in mobile and video.
Kitara Media is a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers. With nearly 500 million monthly video ad views, Kitara Media delivers strong engagement for advertisers, high revenues for publishers, as well as improved user experience with PROPEL+, an internally developed proprietary video ad technology platform. Kitara Media owns and operates several online media sites including Healthguru.com and Adotas.com. The company is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The New Mobile Mantra: Study examines behaviors & preferences in mobile application & browser use
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales
- The Second Wave of Automation: What’s Up With Programmatic Ad Buys Now?
- How Artificial Intelligence Changed Digital Marketing Forever