WATCH: Kitara Media CEO Bob Regular Discusses the Digital Ad Space
ADOTAS – Yesterday, Kitara Media CEO Bob Regular took to the NASDAQ floor to talk with Chitra Nawbatt of Business News Network (BNN) of Canada about the changing dynamic of advertising and the exciting growth of the digital ad space, especially in mobile and video.
Kitara Media is a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers. With nearly 500 million monthly video ad views, Kitara Media delivers strong engagement for advertisers, high revenues for publishers, as well as improved user experience with PROPEL+, an internally developed proprietary video ad technology platform. Kitara Media owns and operates several online media sites including Healthguru.com and Adotas.com. The company is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Alex White on 2015 Predictions: “Fraud Will Unfortunately Still Be With Us”
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 15th – December 19th
- Online Retailers Countdown to Super Saturday
- Understanding What Is Behind The Rise of Big Data
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers