WATCH: Kitara Media CEO Bob Regular Discusses the Digital Ad Space
ADOTAS – Yesterday, Kitara Media CEO Bob Regular took to the NASDAQ floor to talk with Chitra Nawbatt of Business News Network (BNN) of Canada about the changing dynamic of advertising and the exciting growth of the digital ad space, especially in mobile and video.
Kitara Media is a leading digital media and technology company providing video solutions to advertisers, digital marketers and publishers. With nearly 500 million monthly video ad views, Kitara Media delivers strong engagement for advertisers, high revenues for publishers, as well as improved user experience with PROPEL+, an internally developed proprietary video ad technology platform. Kitara Media owns and operates several online media sites including Healthguru.com and Adotas.com. The company is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content
- Cutting the Cord: What It Means For Advertisers & Broadcast and Cable TV