WATCH: George Hammer of DigitasLBi on Mobile Video and Brand Advertising
Since joining the agency in December 2012, after nearly 15 years immersed in digital across multiple industries, Hammer has brought a unique strategic approach and lens to Digitas. His diverse background enables him to wear many hats at Digitas, but his approach always starts with the consumer first. From there, George helps define content strategy, find white space for innovation, reinvent how new products launch and build ideas worth sharing.
In this segment, Hammer discusses how brands can capitalize on the emerging medium of mobile video.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality