WATCH: George Hammer of DigitasLBi on Mobile Video and Brand Advertising
Since joining the agency in December 2012, after nearly 15 years immersed in digital across multiple industries, Hammer has brought a unique strategic approach and lens to Digitas. His diverse background enables him to wear many hats at Digitas, but his approach always starts with the consumer first. From there, George helps define content strategy, find white space for innovation, reinvent how new products launch and build ideas worth sharing.
In this segment, Hammer discusses how brands can capitalize on the emerging medium of mobile video.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending