WATCH: George Hammer of DigitasLBi on Mobile Video and Brand Advertising
Since joining the agency in December 2012, after nearly 15 years immersed in digital across multiple industries, Hammer has brought a unique strategic approach and lens to Digitas. His diverse background enables him to wear many hats at Digitas, but his approach always starts with the consumer first. From there, George helps define content strategy, find white space for innovation, reinvent how new products launch and build ideas worth sharing.
In this segment, Hammer discusses how brands can capitalize on the emerging medium of mobile video.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center