WATCH: The Life of a Programmatic Ad Impression
MediaCrossing has created a video that illustrates the incredibly short but complex life cycle of a programmatic RTB ad. Watch as a digital ad is bid on, bought, sold, delivered, and seen. It begins the moment your browser loads, and in the blink of an eye, an ad is served.
To download a copy of the accompanying infographic from Media Crossing, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality