WATCH: The Life of a Programmatic Ad Impression
MediaCrossing has created a video that illustrates the incredibly short but complex life cycle of a programmatic RTB ad. Watch as a digital ad is bid on, bought, sold, delivered, and seen. It begins the moment your browser loads, and in the blink of an eye, an ad is served.
To download a copy of the accompanying infographic from Media Crossing, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Harnessing the Power of Voice Search
- IAB Tech Lab’s OpenRTB native 1.2 adds dynamic creative/third party ad serving support
- How to Efficiently Execute Header Bidding
- Oracle Buys Moat: Creates Comprehensive Cloud Platform for Marketing Data and Analytics
- Media Agencies Under Siege: How to win the war