Struq Appoints Denise Weaver Regional VP of Sales Southwest
LOS ANGELES, May 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ad personalization and Cross Device Retargeting leader Struq has hired Denise Weaver (pictured) as its Regional VP of Sales Southwest. The appointment comes hot on the heels of Struq’s hiring of Thornton Schaaf as its Regional VP of Sales Northwest and further facilitates the company’s promise of an even faster rate of expansion in the USA.
Based out of Los Angeles, the role will be focused around adding to Struq’s already impressive list of US clients, which includes Chico’s, Wayfair, The Limited and Dell.
Prior to the appointment, Weaver was an Account Executive at Pandora, where she focused on selling to performance-based clients. The in-depth knowledge of performance-based and programmatic advertising gleaned from the role puts her in a prime position for the role at Struq.
Previously, Weaver worked for ValueClick as an Account Executive for the Southwest region. There, she honed her skills in lead generation and developed an expert understanding of how marketers can achieve strong campaign performance whilst maintaining cohesive brand identity.
“With such a rapid rate of expansion in the US, joining Struq was an easy choice,” said Weaver. “Struq’s superior technology and industry-leading Cross Device Retargeting solution has allowed it to thrive in a competitive industry, and I look forward to being a part of the current drive for US expansion.”
“We are delighted to be appointing Denise as our VP of Sales, Southwest,” said Struq CEO Sam Barnett. “Her specialism in the Southwest and decade of experience in the Los Angeles area positioned her as the best person to develop Struq’s business in this fertile region and add to Struq’s rapidly growing list of major US clients. Her experience on both the publisher and ad network sides of the programmatic coin means her understanding of the industry is second to none, and we look forward to a fruitful relationship.”
Leave a Comment
- YouAppi Infographic–Mobile Marketers Are Optimistic About the Future of Apps; Blis Integrates With World’s Largest Beacon Network; Kaltura’s New Lecture Capture Solution; Telmar founder and chairman Stanley P. Federman dies at 78
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend