#IWNY: Follow the Live Twitter Feed
ADOTAS – Internet Week will bring the Internet to life across New York City during Internet Week New York 2014 from May 19-25. The weeklong festival is expected to draw more than 45,000 people to over 250 events taking place both citywide and at the Internet Week New York HQ, the nerve center of the festival at Chelsea’s Metropolitan Pavilion, where speakers like New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, Spike Lee, Zipcar’s Robin Chase, BuzzFeed’s Jonah Peretti, Upworthy’s Peter Koechley, Foursquare’s Dennis Crowley and Orange is the New Black’s Piper Kerman will take to the stage. Passes to the Internet Week New York HQ can be purchased at http://www.internetweekny.com/orders.
To stay on top of all the action leading up to and during #IWNY, follow our live Twitter feed.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Targeted TV in a Digital World, Part 2: Bringing Targeted TV Data to Supply Chain Management
- “Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
- Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
- High-End Video Production Doesn’t Mean Bigger or Better ROI
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos