#IWNY: Follow the Live Twitter Feed
ADOTAS – Internet Week will bring the Internet to life across New York City during Internet Week New York 2014 from May 19-25. The weeklong festival is expected to draw more than 45,000 people to over 250 events taking place both citywide and at the Internet Week New York HQ, the nerve center of the festival at Chelsea’s Metropolitan Pavilion, where speakers like New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, Spike Lee, Zipcar’s Robin Chase, BuzzFeed’s Jonah Peretti, Upworthy’s Peter Koechley, Foursquare’s Dennis Crowley and Orange is the New Black’s Piper Kerman will take to the stage. Passes to the Internet Week New York HQ can be purchased at http://www.internetweekny.com/orders.
To stay on top of all the action leading up to and during #IWNY, follow our live Twitter feed.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- Why Facebook Purchased LiveRail for over $400 Million
- For Publishers, Building Trust with Organic Traffic is Critical
- Empowering the Video Revolution: Moving Away from Simple Text-Based Publishers