Infographic: A Social Video Primer
ADOTAS – The potential value of social video in marketing is underscored by the significant recent investments made in that channel by Facebook and Twitter. But as marketers know, there’s a lot to sort out in a nascent medium that offers a variety of formats, each presenting their own challenges.
To help navigate this complex and rapidly changing route, blogger Megan Ritter sent us an infographic she recently helped create that covers the world’s most popular video sites, and how each one can be used for business content marketing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Getting Smart about AI: It doesn’t replace advertisers, it empowers them
- Piecing Together A Strategy to Deal with Ad Blocking
- The New Mobile Mantra: Study examines behaviors & preferences in mobile application & browser use
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales