Infographic: A Social Video Primer
ADOTAS – The potential value of social video in marketing is underscored by the significant recent investments made in that channel by Facebook and Twitter. But as marketers know, there’s a lot to sort out in a nascent medium that offers a variety of formats, each presenting their own challenges.
To help navigate this complex and rapidly changing route, blogger Megan Ritter sent us an infographic she recently helped create that covers the world’s most popular video sites, and how each one can be used for business content marketing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters
- OOH! Out-of-Home and Mobile/Location-Based Marketing
- Revealing Untold Secrets for True Omnichannel Marketing