Infographic: A Social Video Primer
ADOTAS – The potential value of social video in marketing is underscored by the significant recent investments made in that channel by Facebook and Twitter. But as marketers know, there’s a lot to sort out in a nascent medium that offers a variety of formats, each presenting their own challenges.
To help navigate this complex and rapidly changing route, blogger Megan Ritter sent us an infographic she recently helped create that covers the world’s most popular video sites, and how each one can be used for business content marketing.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- TV ACR (Automatic Content Recognition): Do you recognize what it can do?
- Video Header Bidding: What You Need to Know
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend