DigitasLBi NewFront Deals Announced
ADOTAS – DigitasLBi announced three NewFront partnerships on stage today at the Digital Content NewFronts 2014 conference in New York:
Epic Digital First Look: In an exclusive and first “pulp non-fiction” alliance between Epic Digital and an agency, DigitasLBi will have “first look” for a period of 24 months on the real stories they surface, and will be story collaborators and creators for our clients. They find real stories about some of the most unassailable content in the world. Stories surfaced and told by journalists who scour the globe for the amazing, the obscure and the extraordinary. Epic currently has 20+ real life stories in development across Hollywood with FOX Studios, HBO and Warner Brothers.
Buzzfeed “In Residence” Program:In an agency-digital publisher first where members of the BuzzFeed editorial and rapid response teams will take residence (literally) in our agency’s halls, tackling real client challenges and briefs. We will be testing the in residence program with two of our clients starting next week when we officially welcome a stealth team of BuzzFeed creators to our NYC office.
SimpleReach NewFront Brand Content Index: Co-developed by SimpleReach and DigitasLBi, the NewFront Brand Content Index is a first-of-its kind tool that standardizes the success metrics for brand content. The NewFront Brand Content Index gives brands and marketers a comprehensive look at how their content performs against both their industry specifically and digital content across the web, using data from the SimpleReach network.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- YouAppi Infographic–Mobile Marketers Are Optimistic About the Future of Apps; Blis Integrates With World’s Largest Beacon Network; Kaltura’s New Lecture Capture Solution; Telmar founder and chairman Stanley P. Federman dies at 78
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend