BrightRoll Partners with eXelate, Precision Market Insights from Verizon
SAN FRANCISCO, May 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – BrightRoll, the only independent and unified programmatic video advertising platform, today announced new partnerships with eXelate and Precision Market Insights from Verizon for advanced mobile audience targeting on the BrightRoll platform. BrightRoll offers a diverse suite of audience targeting capabilities and this latest addition of brand name mobile data will enable advertisers to target their campaign audiences on both desktop and mobile, including smartphones and tablets.
“As consumers shift their video viewing habits to the small screen, brands are racing to reach those mobile audiences with relevant, timely video advertising,” said Tod Sacerdoti, CEO and founder of BrightRoll. “eXelate and Verizon are trusted providers of large-scale mobile audience data, and we’re thrilled to welcome them to the BrightRoll platform to help our customers reach highly relevant, in-market consumers, regardless of device type.”
Mobile Audience Data from eXelate
As one of the industry’s leading independent data platforms, eXelate empowers marketers seeking to engage mobile consumers effectively with better insights and massive reach. Through server-to-server integration, BrightRoll customers will have access to eXelate’s constantly-refreshed, robust taxonomy of demographic, intent and interest data. eXelate provides more than 8,000 high-quality data segments and reaches 800 million unique users across verticals such as auto, travel, shopping, gardening, technology, entertainment and finance.
“With mobile video usage surging, advertisers are eager to connect with on-the-go consumers who are watching video; however, to be effective, such ads must be highly targeted,” said Mark Zagorski, CEO at eXelate. “By being the first video ad platform to integrate eXelate’s trusted brand name data, BrightRoll is enabling their customers run smarter and more effective campaigns across screens and devices.”
Precision Market Insights from Verizon
Precision Market Insights from Verizon provides privacy-safe solutions designed to address many of the challenges faced by advertisers today, including addressability, measurement and consumer experience. BrightRoll is the first video advertising platform to partner with Precision Market Insights, and the direct integration will enable customers to accurately reach segments of a brand name mobile audience from the nation’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE wireless network.
Mobile audience targeting on the BrightRoll platform
In April, BrightRoll introduced mobile audience targeting with BlueKai as its initial third-party mobile data partner and the company continues to integrate with new partners to provide direct access to brand name mobile audience data.
Key benefits to BrightRoll’s mobile audience targeting solutions include:
- Multiplatform mobile audience targeting. The BrightRoll platform enables advertisers to reach smartphone and tablet users on both iOS and Android devices, so messages are always delivered to the right audiences, regardless of device.
- Improved targeting efficiency. BrightRoll gives advertisers the ability to customize which audiences see which ads on which device (mobile or desktop), from one unified programmatic platform. This ensures all campaigns have access to the most effective audience targeting solution to meet specific KPIs.
- Trusted, brand-name data. BrightRoll’s mobile data partners are trusted sources of highly-accurate, privacy-protected audience data and future partners will meet the same high standards.
- Fresh data with broad reach. Mobile audience targeting partners are integrated into the BrightRoll platform via a server-to-server, API connection. Segment data is constantly refreshed so advertisers get access to fresh data with broad audience reach at all times.
- TRUSTe compliant privacy protection. BrightRoll is committed to consumer privacy and all of its mobile data partners must adhere to strict opt-out privacy guidelines administered by TRUSTe.
The BrightRoll platform offers mobile audience data from eXelate and BlueKai to fully managed and self-service customers via the company’s programmatic buying console. An exclusive video beta partner of Precision Market Insights from Verizon, BrightRoll is conducting pilot programs with select customers and expects to make the integrated data available for all clients later this summer. As BrightRoll continues to build out its suite of advanced mobile audience targeting capabilities, the company will announce additional partners in the coming months.
BrightRoll is the only independent and unified programmatic video advertising platform for reaching audiences across web, mobile and connected TV. The company powers digital video advertising for the world’s largest brands, including 85 of the top 100 US advertisers and 18 of the top 20 advertising technology companies. The platform enables advertisers to reach 4 in 5 video viewers online and consistently ranks among the top two video ad platforms in ads served. As a result, BrightRoll technology collects and analyzes hundreds of billions of data points monthly enabling real-time decisions that drive ROI for advertisers. To learn more, visit www.brightroll.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Metamarket’s Mike Driscoll on AOL’s Purchase of Millennial Media
- Sizmek Picks X2: Ads of the Week For Aug. 24-28 & Aug. 31-Sept. 4
- Don’t Miss Out on the Massive Hispanic Market
- CMO Council Study: How to Prioritize & Subsidize Multicultural Engagement
- Shorter Videos Make for Bigger Impact–and More Sales