Argyle Social Shuts Its Doors; Whats Next For Their Customers?
To help ease the transition for its customers, Argyle has partnered with Viralheat.
“Argyle’s publishing tool was extremely well regarded,” said Viralheat CEO Jeff Revoy (pictured), “and we are confident that Viralheat’s comprehensive monitoring and publishing solution will continue to provide Argyle customers with the world-class social media management capabilities they had grown too expect.
“The need for comprehensive, end-to-end social media management platforms like Viralheat is becoming even more critical as brands continue to expand their social media investments. A marketer would never think of using multiple point solutions to run their email campaigns, and the days of using multiple point solutions in social media marketing is rapidly coming to an end.
“Viralheat is specifically focused on providing businesses a Social ROI, through actionable social data analysis and lead identification. This end to end analytics driven capabilities drives brands needs across both organic and paid social media something that is not possible when using multiple social media tools.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace