Argyle Social Shuts Its Doors; Whats Next For Their Customers?
To help ease the transition for its customers, Argyle has partnered with Viralheat.
“Argyle’s publishing tool was extremely well regarded,” said Viralheat CEO Jeff Revoy (pictured), “and we are confident that Viralheat’s comprehensive monitoring and publishing solution will continue to provide Argyle customers with the world-class social media management capabilities they had grown too expect.
“The need for comprehensive, end-to-end social media management platforms like Viralheat is becoming even more critical as brands continue to expand their social media investments. A marketer would never think of using multiple point solutions to run their email campaigns, and the days of using multiple point solutions in social media marketing is rapidly coming to an end.
“Viralheat is specifically focused on providing businesses a Social ROI, through actionable social data analysis and lead identification. This end to end analytics driven capabilities drives brands needs across both organic and paid social media something that is not possible when using multiple social media tools.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba