Argyle Social Shuts Its Doors; Whats Next For Their Customers?
To help ease the transition for its customers, Argyle has partnered with Viralheat.
“Argyle’s publishing tool was extremely well regarded,” said Viralheat CEO Jeff Revoy (pictured), “and we are confident that Viralheat’s comprehensive monitoring and publishing solution will continue to provide Argyle customers with the world-class social media management capabilities they had grown too expect.
“The need for comprehensive, end-to-end social media management platforms like Viralheat is becoming even more critical as brands continue to expand their social media investments. A marketer would never think of using multiple point solutions to run their email campaigns, and the days of using multiple point solutions in social media marketing is rapidly coming to an end.
“Viralheat is specifically focused on providing businesses a Social ROI, through actionable social data analysis and lead identification. This end to end analytics driven capabilities drives brands needs across both organic and paid social media something that is not possible when using multiple social media tools.”
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center