Adobe, CBS, Outlook Show Big Gains in Monthly Top Site Rankings
- Top gainers included Adobe (88.54% MoM increase), CBS (cbs.com with 128.55% YoY growth), and Microsoft’s Outlook (live.com saw 44.60% YoY growth).
- Not surprisingly, the first half of the month had taxpayers filing with programs like Intuit’s TurboTax, among others. Intuit saw 30.15% YoY growth in UVs, as well as 13.84% month-over-month.
- Pinterest took the 25th spot with a 20.86% increase in YoY unique visits. MySpace.com, while down 23% for the month, still showing significant year over year gains to hold on to the #23 spot.
- Moving up four spots in the Compete UV ranking is Instagram. The application’s website rests at #43 for the month of April, with 7.95% MoM and 15.75% YoY growth. That marks very solid progress, as both monthly and yearly unique visitor counts see considerable increases.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Intergi Entertainment takes on the Playwire Brand as the Company’s Growth Skyrockets
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials, powered by Shazam
- Integral Ad Science Introduces Causal Impact to Determine the Causal ROI of Online Display Campaigns
- Vibrant Media’s Suite of Native Ad Products Open for Programmatic Business