AdColony Adds Execs from Apple, Pandora to Facilitate Rapid Expansion
- Megan Sullivan (pictured) has joined AdColony in the new role of VP of Client Relations. She will be overseeing AdColony’s sales planning and account management teams in a global capacity and will be based in the company’s LA headquarters. Megan was most recently at Apple’s iAd where she was Manager, Strategic Accounts for the past four and a half years overseeing client relations for iAd’s brand and performance teams. Prior to that, Megan was with Quattro Wireless (acquired by Apple) and held positions with Rodale and the Wall Street Journal.
- Sally Medina joins AdColony in the new role of Director of Sales based out of Detroit. Sally most recently worked at Pandora where we was Regional Sales Manager, and prior to Pandora she held roles with Tapad, PointRoll and Starcom MediaVest Group.
- David Pokress has joined the company’s Los Angeles headquarters as SVP of Monetization and Publisher Relations where he will be working to further deepening the company’s commitment to bringing best in class monetization to AdColony’s publishing partners.Before taking on this new role, David spent 11 years in a variety of positions at Activision and 3 years with his own consulting firm helping companies ranging from start-ups to global entertainment conglomerates navigate emerging business model models and optimize their marketing. His career includes some of the most iconic brands in the interactive entertainment industry including Call of Duty, Skylanders, DOOM, Tony Hawk, Marvel, James Bond and Transformers.
- Brian Mulcahy is AdColony’s Director of Brand Sales based in the company’s NYC office. Brian joins AdColony from Martini Media where he served for more than four years.
These new hires come on the heels of AdColony’s recent EMEA expansion announcement with UK-based GM (EMEA) Andrew French joining AdColony from Somo.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market