TargetX Acquires Matchbox to Extend Online Application Solution
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., April 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) – TargetX announced today the acquisition of Matchbox, the leading provider of mobile application review in higher education. The Matchbox app provides the ability for college admissions professionals to read, review and make decisions on applications directly from their iPad.
“Admissions offices need more effective tools to review the ever increasing number of applications they receive during the recruitment season,” said Sasha Peterson (pictured), CEO of TargetX. “Matchbox is an excellent solution for today’s modern office and the perfect complement to our online application product.”
TargetX’s CRM solution, built on the Salesforce platform, entered the market specifically to help colleges integrate and automate the process of student recruitment from the first point of contact through enrollment. This strategic acquisition of a company built by admission professionals who understand the unique challenges of student recruitment offices, enhances TargetX’s industry leading enrollment solution and puts the entire application file directly in decision maker’s hands from the convenience of their mobile devices.
“TargetX is a natural fit for Matchbox and they are really well positioned to extend the product deeply into the market,” said Stephen Marcus, founder of Matchbox. “The fact that the Matchbox tool is agnostic to the application the school uses will really allow TargetX to expand their reach. This is a great union that will benefit admissions offices and the students they serve.”
The combined offering will further extend TargetX’s CRM solutions in Higher Education, allowing colleges to:
- View the student’s full admissions applications
- Read, annotate and score the application based on the college’s reading process
- Score on a number of dimensions customized for each institution
- Make or recommend admission decisions
- Add evidence directly from application to the score card
- Pose questions to probe for interviewers or other reviewers to consider
- View the scores and comments of previous reviewers
- Include summary comments and observations
- Recommend a candidate for an interview with the touch of a button
- Integrate data seamlessly with TargetX’s CRM and other popular systems
Building on its success with recruitment, TargetX has recently expanded into the advancement and student-retention areas with two additional CRM tools in the cloud.
TargetX is a higher education CRM company that provides an enterprise-wide solution to help colleges build relationships with their most important constituencies, including prospective students, current students, alumni and potential donors. The company’s Enterprise CRM is built on the powerful development platform of Salesforce.com — the worldwide leader in customer relationship management and a pioneer in cloud computing. With its 15-year reputation for innovative technology and industry expertise, TargetX has become one of the most trusted CRM providers in higher education.
To learn more, visit www.targetx.com.
- Pingback from Adotas
Leave a Comment
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center
- Intent Media Closes $22.7 Million Financing Round Led by Insight Venture Partners
- SocialToaster joins the IZEA Exchange to Leverage Sponsored Social Marketing