Rocket Fuel Celebrates Its Six-Year Anniversary and Unveils New Worldwide Headquarters
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 2, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Rocket Fuel (NASDAQ: FUEL), a leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate its new headquarters in Redwood City, as well as the company’s six-year anniversary.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Fuel is a technology company that has built a big data and artificial intelligence platform to deliver superior results for digital advertisers. Rocket Fuel’s focus on driving performance has characterized every aspect of its business, including delivering strong customer returns on advertising spend (ROAS) from its use of machine-learning algorithms, predictive analytics, and human insight; hiring the best talent; and enabling employee-driven activities to benefit the local community.
The company has doubled in size in the last year, and is also marking several other significant growth milestones.
- Adding of 330 new employees in 2013 for a total of 619 employees as of December 31, 2013.
- Expanding to 20 offices worldwide in cities including New York, London, Toronto, Paris, and Hamburg.
- Serving 1,224 customers in Q4 2013, up from 536 customers in Q4 2012.
- Conducting a highly successful initial public offering (IPO) on NASDAQ (September, 2013) and increasing revenue from $2.3 million in 2009 to $240.6 million in 2013.
- Recognized as the number-one company on the Deloitte Fast Tech 500 list in 2013.
The company’s new headquarters is 145,000 square feet of remodeled office space over four floors at the Pacific Shores Center in Redwood City, potentially accommodating up to 600 employees. Other office expansions later this year include New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. The company also moved into a new 30,000 square foot office space in London office earlier this year.
“We never thought that when we started the company in 2008, just six years later we would have over 600 employees in 20 offices worldwide,” said George John, CEO and co-founder of Rocket Fuel. “We have earned the trust of the world’s top advertisers from Allstate to BMW to Choice Hotels. That trust, along with our innovative technology and world-class team, has helped to ensure our success as an AI and Big Data leader, and we’re looking forward to continuing this momentum for years to come.”
About Rocket Fuel
Rocket Fuel delivers a leading programmatic media-buying platform at Big Data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve marketing ROI in digital media across web, mobile, video, and social channels. Rocket Fuel powers digital advertising and marketing programs globally for customers in North America, Europe, and Japan. Customers trust Rocket Fuel’s Advertising That Learns ® platform to achieve brand and direct-response objectives in diverse industries from luxury cars to financial services to retail. Rocket Fuel currently operates in more than 20 offices worldwide and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “FUEL.” For more information, please visit http://www.rocketfuel.com or call 1-888-717-8873.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- StartApp Hits 250 Million Monthly Active Users, 100K Integrated Apps
- LSN Mobile Launches Local on the Go™ Mobile App for Consumers
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences