BrightRoll Inks Partnerships with Google, BlueKai, comScore & Nielsen
ADOTAS – Today at BrightRoll’s Video Summit (BRVS) in New York, BrightRoll and DoubleClick by Google announced a strategic relationship to bring efficiencies to programmatic advertising that will provide significant advantages for the digital video advertising ecosystem, creating a network effect that contributes to the overall growth and monetization of the industry.
“The demand for programmatic video has never been greater. This expanded agreement with BrightRoll is one of the ways we’re helping brand buyers connect with high quality video content across the web,” said Chip Hall, Director, Media Platform Sales, Google. “This relationship is an important step in helping grow the overall programmatic video ecosystem.”
Buyers on the BrightRoll platform will now have programmatic access to DoubleClick video ad properties via the BrightRoll console. BrightRoll has engineered a single platform to provide advertisers with unmatched reach and access to global supply, as well as powerful but easy-to-use buying features including streamlined campaign management, superior targeting capabilities, frequency capping and reporting.
“At BrightRoll, our aim is to automate and improve video advertising with high quality on all fronts,” said Tod Sacerdoti (pictured), CEO and founder, BrightRoll. “This expanded relationship with Google aligns to our company’s vision and brings much-needed efficiencies to a booming, but complex industry.”
BrightRoll also announced two more major initiatives at the BRVS:
- A partnership with BlueKai and the availability of advance mobile audience targeting on the BrightRoll platform.Adding to the diverse suite of audience targeting capabilities on the BrightRoll platform, the new mobile audience targeting solution empowers BrightRoll customers to target the most relevant audiences for their campaigns on both desktop and mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. By allowing advertisers to select audience targeting parameters by device, BrightRoll has integrated audience targeting solutions to help advertisers reach highly relevant, in-market consumers, regardless of device type. BlueKai is the initial third-party mobile data partner to be integrated into the BrightRoll console and more partners will be announced in the coming months.
- Partnerships with comScore and Nielsen that will bring sophisticated measurement tools and insights to the digital video advertising industry for free via its programmatic buying console. Integrated into the BrightRoll platform, comScore validated Campaign Essentials™ and Nielsen Online Campaign Ratings™ will enable advertisers to leverage the power of third-party measurement data at every stage of the campaign lifecycle at no cost.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- StartApp Hits 250 Million Monthly Active Users, 100K Integrated Apps
- LSN Mobile Launches Local on the Go™ Mobile App for Consumers
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences