Visual IQ Completes Integration With Adobe Marketing Cloud
Needham, Mass. – March 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading cross channel marketing attribution software provider, today announced it has bolstered its existing integrations with Adobe® Marketing Cloud. Driven largely by joint customer demand, Visual IQ has integrated its IQ Intelligence Suite, a comprehensive set of marketing solutions that leverages the industry’s most rigorous and accurate attribution marketing science to calculate the true quantitative impact of each marketing touchpoint, with Adobe Marketing Cloud, a complete set of integrated solutions that enable marketers to measure, personalize and optimize marketing campaigns and digital experiences for optimal marketing performance. As a result, marketers will be able to seamlessly integrate advanced attribution data with their existing cross channel analytics and better understand audience performance across media channels.
Marketers today must deal with the complexities of a digital world that requires the right mix of data, insights and digital content to be effective. But figuring out what that right mix is—and if it is effective—requires advanced analytics capabilities. The integrations combine the power of Adobe Marketing Cloud that marketers know and use every day with the ability to more accurately measure, personalize and optimize marketing campaigns and digital experiences through the robust cross channel analytics and attribution capabilities found in the IQ Intelligence Suite.
“Companies of all sizes are attempting to accurately quantify the effectiveness of their marketing efforts by better understanding media performance across online and offline channels and determining which mix of tactics produce high-value audience segments efficiently. Combining advanced attribution capabilities with audience insights and data-driven content marketing takes us another step closer to achieving that goal,” said Ned Kumar, Board of Directors, Digital Analytics Association.
“In a constantly evolving market, Adobe is one of the world’s leading developers of technology solutions aimed at unlocking the value of data-driven marketing,” said Jonathan Margulies, managing director at Winterberry Group. “Marketers are becoming increasingly aware that understanding cross-channel media performance—as well as their own site traffic—is critical to any sophisticated omni-channel marketing strategy. Partners like Visual IQ can play a critical role in making that happen.”
Visual IQ will significantly augment the existing capabilities found in Adobe Marketing Cloud through integrations across four Adobe solutions:
- Audience Targeting – By seamlessly uniting the first, second and third-party audience data found in Adobe AudienceManager with algorithmically attributed performance metrics within Visual IQ’s Audience IQ, the company’s audience intelligent product, brands and agencies gain a richer understanding of the “right” audiences to target based on propensity to convert, lifetime value, etc. The integration also provides insight into the optimal combination of marketing tactics for each audience segment that will be most effective in meeting their marketing goals. Armed with this information, marketers and their agencies can then optimize programs for individual audience segments on an ongoing basis.
- Integrated Reporting – Joint customers will now be able to leverage Visual IQ’s TrueMetrics data within Adobe Analytics, enabling them to normalize media performance data across disparate channels and campaigns and provide a common set of KPIs so that marketers receive a true apples-to-apples comparison on performance. This integrated reporting ultimately provides greater level of insight into conversions and conversation paths.
- Keyword Optimization – Through an automated feed from IQ Deploy, the media buying enablement product within the IQ Intelligence Suite, into Adobe Media Optimizer, brands and agencies will be able to review their paid search performance and optimize future keyword buys based on more accurate, attribution-informed TrueMetrics, rather than last click metrics. The integration also enables automated execution across many different search platforms.
- Tag Management – This integration dramatically streamlines the tag management process by enabling clients that use Adobe’s Dynamic Tag Management capability to easily add Visual IQ’s proprietary tag to every web page where the Adobe tag is already deployed. As brands and agencies add new digital channels to their marketing ecosystem, they can leverage the integration to deploy tags to these new channels with minimal time, effort and resources.
“Adobe Marketing Cloud is the hub of many brands’ marketing efforts today,” said , CEO and co-founder of Visual IQ. “Augmenting Adobe’s powerful solutions with Visual IQ’s advanced attribution capabilities is an obvious extension that will give our joint clients the insights they need to not only be more efficient, but also be far more effective.”
Joint Visual IQ-Adobe customers can to take advantage of all of the integrations or choose only those that are relevant to their current marketing ecosystem and associated needs. All are available now.
About Visual IQ
Visual IQ produces the world’s most powerful cross channel marketing attribution software products. As a pioneer in the space, the company has been offering products since 2006. Its SaaS-based IQ Intelligence Suite reveals cross channel performance insights hidden deep within companies’ marketing data, providing actionable recommendations and optimized media plans to improve marketing effectiveness. These recommendations enable marketers and agencies to adjust their advertising strategies and tactics to significantly increase marketing ROI across their entire marketing mix – both online and offline. The functionality behind these products combines a powerful, user-friendly interface with multi-dimensional fractional attribution science and predictive analytics that clearly and accurately show marketers where opportunities exist for improvement.
Visual IQ was named a leader in both interactive attribution and cross channel attribution by a leading market research firm in 2012, a finalist in the Best Sales & Marketing Intelligence Software category of the 2013 and 2014 CODiE Awards, and a finalist in the Most Influential Agency/Vendor category of the 2013 and 2014 Digital Analytics Association Excellence Awards. The company is a member of the Advertising Technology, Data, Public Policy and CFO Councils of the IAB, as well as on the Standards Committee of the Digital Analytics Association.
- Pingback from #DailyDigital Buy/Partner/Build… and it’s Catch-Up Day! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.
- Pingback from 【海外ニュース】Visual IQ、AdobeのMarketingCloudと連携 | アトリビューション | Attribution Management/Modelingについての最新情報サイト | Attribution.jp
Leave a Comment
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media