Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
The new video offering builds on Spectrum 3.0, the company’s unique programmatic marketing platform that uses big data analytics for a deep understanding of consumer mindset, ensuring that brands reach the best possible viewers. All videos are user-initiated and are never syndicated, so advertisers always know exactly which ads are running, and where.
“Our brand customers asked us to apply Spectrum 3.0’s proven ability to understand the mindset content creates with its audience to video,” said Dave Hills (pictured), CEO of Twelvefold. “We responded to that challenge and can now help them precisely target consumers who are consuming both text and video content across the web and mobile web. And because ads are never syndicated, you’ll always know exactly where your spots will run–which is never on dodgy sites.”
With the addition of Video, Spectrum is now the only platform that delivers across all screens, on the web and mobile web. That means brands only have to create one content target, and Twelvefold helps place it everywhere.
Spectrum for Video delivers:
- Transparency & Brand Safety: Spectrum for Video is 100% transparent at the individual URL level unlike “blind” networks, which don’t have the level of control needed to deliver a total brand safe experience.
- Superior Analytics & Insights: Spectrum for Video offers Twelvefold’s in-depth analytic reports, which allow brands to evaluate trends in both the creation and consumption of content.
- Great Service: Spectrum for Video is offered through the company’s managed service teams for the highest level of quality.
- Unbeatable Scale: With more than 700 million individual videos from more than 5,000 sources, Twelvefold offers upwards of 1.1 billion pre-roll video spots (:15, :30 and :60) and companion banners when available.
Customers include Samsung, Chrysler, General Mills, Kroger, Intel and Charles Schwab. Twelvefold is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. For more information, visit: www.twelvefold.com, Twitter.com/TwelvefoldMedia and Facebook.com/12FoldMedia.
- Pingback from Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts
of course … there’s always the question of revenue split … interesting new service just launched: http://videonet1.com
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat