Synthesio Secures $20 Million Investment from Idinvest Partners
New York, NY – March 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Synthesio, the global social listening and analysis platform delivering the highest quality data from over 200 countries in 50 languages to the world’s leading brands and agencies, is pleased to announce it has secured $20 Million in funding from leading European private equity firm, Idinvest Partners.
This Series B investment will be used for continued innovation, research and product development, as well as expansion and development of the global team located in offices in New York, London, Paris, and Singapore. Using Synthesio’s platform, businesses can monitor and analyze conversations about their brand on social media platforms, blogs, forums, consumer review sites and mainstream media sites across 200 countries and 50 languages.
The $20 million investment follows a year of growth and accolades for Synthesio that includes:
- Earning the highest scores of all Enterprise Listening Platforms in the The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Listening Platforms, Q1 2014 report for their advanced data processing capabilities, user-friendly dashboards, and strong integration and partnership plans
- Identified as one of the top choices for companies looking to monitor and analyze social media on a global scale in Gartner’s Who’s Who in Social Media Analytics
- Named in the Future Fifty programme as one of the 50 most promising tech companies operating in the UK & as one of the 100 most innovative, high growth ventures in the UK by the SVC2UK Top 100 Club
- Being named in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, which recognizes the 500 fastest growing tech companies in EMEA
“Synthesio’s global presence and focus on international markets was a significant draw for us. Like Criteo and Talend, who are also leaders in their fields, Synthesio is a company that we are thrilled to be working with and a part of what they do next,” said Matthieu Baret, Partner, Idinvest Partners.
“Idinvest Partners really understands our offerings, philosophies and goals. We are very proud of their support and excited by what we will build together,” said Loic Moisand, co-founder and CEO of Synthesio.
Synthesio also recently announced that it has recorded 100% growth in clients and revenue in the last year and struck a strategic partnership with IBM Connections.
Synthesio is an award-winning, global social intelligence company helping the world’s leading brands and agencies listen to, understand and engage with consumers worldwide. By delivering social media data of the highest quality within 200 countries and 50+ languages, brands receive crucial insights into their market’s opinions, wants and needs. Founded in 2006, Synthesio has offices in New York, Paris, London, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.synthesio.com.
About Idinvest Partners
Idinvest Partners is a leading pan-European private equity manager focused on the middle market segment. With over €4 billion under management, Idinvest Partners has developed several complementary areas of expertise including venture capital investments in innovative European start-ups, primary, secondary and mezzanine investments in European non-listed companies, and private equity consulting. Founded under the name AGF Private Equity in 1997, Idinvest Partners was formerly part of the Allianz Group until 2010 when it joined forces with IDI Group to become independent.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- StartApp Hits 250 Million Monthly Active Users, 100K Integrated Apps
- LSN Mobile Launches Local on the Go™ Mobile App for Consumers
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences