Relaunched Platform Expands Possibilities of Mobile Consumer Engagement
NEW YORK, March 20, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Scanbuy, the leading mobile engagement solutions provider, today announced an all new version of its ScanLife Mobile Engagement Platform to enable enhanced interactions between brands and consumers through QR Codes, Microsoft Tag, NFC, short URLs and other mobile triggers in their everyday surroundings, such as stores and restaurants, products, print advertising and more.
Transforming the way marketers approach mobile campaigns, the ScanLife platform introduces a variety of new tools to make the process of creating, publishing and analyzing campaigns easier and more effective, while delivering a highly relevant and contextual experience to consumers for increased number and impact fullness of conversions. Ease of use was a key factor in the redesign and a great focus was placed on making it easier to discover and use the advanced features of mobile triggers going far beyond simple URL redirection. The ScanLife platform enables a state-of-the-art mobile experience for the consumer while reducing the overall marketing expense for the Scanbuy business customer.
Features of the new ScanLife platform include:
- A new and world-class mobile website builder that features over 20 templates and the ability to include photo galleries, embedded YouTube videos and Google Maps, enabling marketers to design a complete site quickly and easily.
- The ability to build dynamic, customized consumer experiences that change based on device operating system, time of day, location, language, consumer loyalty, etc.
- A new Create Experience section providing increased functionality and accessibility for one-stop creation with 15 different options to present the user when a mobile trigger is activated such as launch a website, make a call, save a calendar event, send an email or text, display a note, contest winner notification, and more.
- Seamless ability to create and publish campaigns to a variety of formats, including Microsoft Tag, QR codes, NFC and dynamic URLs for mobile banner ads or SMS campaigns
The platform also features connectivity to Scanbuy’s mVision Insights tool which can process over 25 different data points on almost every transaction, offering an unprecedented level of real-world customer intelligence to marketers. Reports can track the distribution of scanning activity, first-time customers, campaign comparisons, engagement lifecycles, demographic and location opportunities, and more to enhance the effectiveness of mobile marketing campaigns.
“The new ScanLife platform enabled Tesco to easily create, design and manage a customized mobile engagement experience through its intuitive interface and enhanced features,” said Mark Cody, senior marketing manager – mobile, of Tesco plc, the third-largest retailer in the world. “With the enhanced analytical reporting we receive from the platform, we are now able to tailor future campaigns for more effective results.”
“ScanLife provides an impressive portfolio of robust, cost-effective customer engagement tools,” said Bob Egan, CEO and chief analyst of the Sepharim Group. “Companies must embrace mobile to stay fresh and relevant in the consumers’ mind and initiate in-depth mobile campaigns, which in turn can generate tremendous opportunities for brands.”
“The days of linking a QR Code to a static URL are over as the new ScanLife platform provides unprecedented mobile engagement campaign flexibility and effectiveness,” said Mike Wehrs (pictured), CEO and president of Scanbuy. “With our platform, marketers can exceed the expectations of millions of people engaging with brands every day through a variety of mobile triggers, earning their loyalty through high-impact, targeted mobile experiences.”
The ScanLife mobile app, the consumer face of the ScanLife system, has millions of users discovering new information from triggers in real-world environments every day. It is available on all major platforms, including Android and iOS.
For more information, visit www.scanlife.com.
Scanbuy is the global leader in developing mobile engagement solutions that power intelligent connections between the physical and digital world. The ScanLife suite of products consists of a cloud-based platform used by a wide variety of industries including retail, CPG, and media to create, manage and monitor dynamic mobile engagement campaigns. The ScanLife mobile app is used by millions of people around the world to discover new information and is available for all major platforms including Android and iOS.
ScanLife processes millions of mobile barcode scans as well as Microsoft Tag, mobile URL requests and NFC engagements from over 150 different countries. It is headquartered in New York City with local offices throughout North America, Europe and Latin America. Scanbuy has the largest and oldest patent portfolio of any company in the industry, owning 19 patents globally and licensing more than 40 patents to cover our entire solution. The company’s investors include Motorola Solutions Ventures, Google Inc., and Masthead Venture Partners. For more information, visit us at www.scanlife.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat