Neustar Launches Platform to Centralize Marketing Solutions and Optimize Campaigns
STERLING, VA., March 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Neustar, Inc., a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analytics, today announced PlatformOne, a single interface that integrates real-time customer and media insights with the tools to activate more tailored and personalized campaigns, both offline and online. PlatformOne streamlines a complex marketing ecosystem by unifying the tools and centralizing the processes needed for more precise measurement, increased sales and greater ROI for all inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
Today’s marketers are interacting with brands offline, in storefronts, via print and telephone, and online, through email, search, display, and via social engagement. Marketers need to gather customer- and media-related data from all these sources, and intelligently employ that data to drive more personalized campaign engagement. Until now, they had to rely only on disparate tools to accomplish those goals, requiring them to stitch together overlapping, incompatible point products to gather critical data. PlatformOne provides a complete, comprehensive and more cost-efficient solution that solves these challenges and enables precision marketing, reaching the right audience with the right message.
“The complexity of the marketing ecosystem grows almost daily. Advertisers must grapple with a proliferation of online and offline devices and channels, and make sense of a tsunami of audience and media data,” said David Jakubowski, SVP Marketing Solutions, Neustar. “PlatformOne combines up-to-date, authoritative customer information with media insights, enabling marketers to activate against the data to drive increase user reach & increased sales. In essence, it’s an ‘easy button’ to help marketers quantify the value of their media spend both offline and online.”
“Today’s marketers have to deal with every possible form of communication and medium to reach their respective audiences in the multi-channel, multi-format, multi-screen world we live in,” said Harry Henry, Vice President, Outsell. “Neustar’s PlatformOne is a unique solution that provides marketers with the ability to efficiently manage their needs. Creating a ‘one stop shop’ that offers a complete view of the customer and the ability to connect in every way is impressive.”
There are three main components combined and integrated into this platform that make it a unique powerhouse for marketers:
- Customer Intelligence – PlatformOne leverages Neustar’s proprietary data, the gold standard for privacy-conscious, up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive consumer information. Marketers can identify and verify their customers in real-time, and apply predictive segmentation to inform inbound and outbound marketing efforts. This information can help answer questions such as: who is at the other end of an inbound request (i.e. call into a call center)? And, how do I ensure we deliver the best offer based on that customer’s buying habits, lifestyles and demographics?
- Media Intelligence – PlatformOne provides marketers with real-time media intelligence by connecting online and offline data, and answering key questions around which inventory providers deliver the most exclusive reach or which audiences deliver the most actions. With PlatformOne, for the first time, advertisers can attribute every sale across the sales funnel within one interface.
- Activation – By combining customer and media intelligence, PlatformOne ensures a personalized dialogue across every customer or prospect interaction. Marketers can close the loop and measure the success of campaigns by accurately crediting media, leads, sales, and conversions to individual campaigns that users are exposed to online.
Neustar, Inc. (NYSE: NSR) is a trusted, neutral provider of real-time information and analytics to the communications services, financial services, retail, and media and advertising sectors. Neustar applies its advanced, secure technologies to help its clients promote and protect their businesses. More information is available at www.neustar.biz.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Tremor Video Hires Publisher Veteran Manish Jha to Lead its Supply-Side Platform
- AppNexus Announces Investment at $1.2 Billion Valuation
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer