GfK MRI Brings New Accuracy, Breadth To Online Targeting
New York, March 31, 2014 (ADOTAS) – GfK MRI is empowering marketers and advertisers to build brands more effectively through online advertising. The company has launched 44 consumer segments based on its unrivaled information on consumers’ offline activities and attitudes – allowing more precise targeting of the consumers brands want to reach.
Advertisers and agencies can immediately access the segments through three leading data management platforms (DMPs) – BlueKai, eXelate, and Lotame.
“When it comes to choosing a platform that will deliver the best marketing outcomes for advertisers and agencies, it is important to consider which one runs on the highest quality fuel,” said Mark Zagorski, CEO of eXelate. “With GfK/MRI’s unique consumer intelligence now accessible through our platform, ours is another grade above the rest with current internal and external vetted sources that power it.”
“To build brands effectively, online advertising needs to be complemented with reliable information about the offline world of consumers — the magazines they read, stores where they shop, and products they buy,” said Florian Kahlert, Managing Director of GfK MRI. “Tracking consumers’ attitudes and behaviors in every aspect of their lives has been our sole purpose for 30 years. We are thrilled to be bringing this expertise and insight to the online marketplace, with great help from BlueKai, eXelate, and Lotame.”
GfK MRI’s offline data are culled from its Survey of the American Consumer, the most comprehensive single-source database in the United States. Updated each year from more than 25,000 in-person interviews with adults, the Survey contains unparalleled insights into consumer demographics, media choices, attitudes and lifestyles, along with consumption of approximately 6,000 products in 550 categories.
Among the GfK MRI digital segments available for online targeting are:
- Purchase Researchers: Research electronic products before purchasing
- Use Mobile Phone for Entertainment: View their phones as a source of entertainment
- Will Receive Ads in Exchange for Services or Lower Costs: Willing to receive ads on their phones in exchange for services or lower costs
- Internet Banking: Willing to use the internet for daily banking transactions
- Prefer Local and Nutritious Foods: Evaluate nutrition information at restaurants and prefer to buy foods grown locally
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s 80 years of data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media