ClickTale Announces Integration with Adobe Analytics
TEL AVIV, March 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) – ClickTale, the enterprise leader in digital customer experiences, today announced its integration with Adobe Analytics, a key solution in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. The integration enables companies to create revenue-generating customer experiences based on in-depth heatmaps and playback of anonymous user browsing sessions identified in Adobe Analytics segments.
“The ClickTale and Adobe Analytics integration has given us a much deeper understanding of how different customer segments experience and navigate our web site,” said Ashish Braganza, Director Global Business Intelligence, Lenovo. “It’s the perfect combination of segmentation and visualization.”
The integration of ClickTale and Adobe Analytics enables users to:
- Identify and assemble high-value audiences/segments;
- Analyze custom Adobe Analytics segments within ClickTale’s reports to deliver specific observations and recommendations;
- Optimize conversion paths for chosen Adobe Analytics segments;
- Watch videos of anonymous visitors’ browsing sessions to reveal the factors driving or impeding customer success; and
- Use the insights from ClickTale to test and deliver optimal user experiences for each audience defined in Adobe Analytics.
“Through this partnership, ClickTale and Adobe can provide businesses with a qualitative and quantitative, 360‑degree view of their customers’ digital experiences,” said Dr. Tal Schwartz, CEO, ClickTale. “Companies can now understand what specific customers are doing and can shed a light on why they are doing it, which then provides insights into how their digital experience can be enhanced to maximize online business results.”
Tal Schwartz and Ashish Braganza will present at Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference, on Wednesday, Mar. 26, at 3:30 p.m., where they’ll discuss how to make big data actionable, along with Lenovo’s utilization of this integration. They will be available for interviews at ClickTale’s booth, number 611, prior to and after the presentation.
ClickTale®, the enterprise leader in Digital Customer Experience, enables businesses to maximize revenues by optimizing the way people experience the web and mobile. ClickTale’s comprehensive solution features the industry’s most innovative heatmap technology, playback of individual-user browsing sessions and Customer Experience Consultants dedicated to your success. A ready-to-use SaaS solution, ClickTale effortlessly integrates with web analytics, testing tools and any infrastructure to reveal how users really interact with your site. ClickTale creates revenue-winning customer experiences for over 100,000 businesses worldwide, including many Fortune 500 companies. ClickTale is committed to making the digital world more enjoyable for people and more lucrative for businesses. For more information, visit www.clicktale.com.
- Pingback from Web Analytics | Annotary
Leave a Comment
- Tremor Video Hires Publisher Veteran Manish Jha to Lead its Supply-Side Platform
- AppNexus Announces Investment at $1.2 Billion Valuation
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer