WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the leader in cloud-based business presentations, today announced it has launched Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange, the world’s leading business apps marketplace. By integrating Brainshark with Work.com, salesforce.com’s sales performance management solution, companies can help their sales teams get trained faster and more effectively, engage better with prospects and monitor results in real-time – resulting in smarter follow-up, shorter sales cycles and improved sales performance.
Built on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform – the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform designed to transform sales, service and marketing apps – Brainshark for Work.com is currently available on the AppExchange at http://bit.ly/bsk-sfdc-appexchange.
Comments on the News
Andy Zimmerman (pictured), Brainshark’s CMO, said: “Today, sales reps are busier than ever – making it more important to give them convenient access to the training and tools they need to better and more easily engage prospects. Brainshark solves these challenges for our customers, who report that their reps are being onboarded 50 percent faster and improving productivity by 20 percent using our solutions. Now, through our new integration, we provide Work.com users with benefits like these, right from within the Salesforce environment. We’re excited to continue to work with salesforce.com and provide customers – who can already take advantage of the Brainshark Connector for Salesforce and our integration with Salesforce Identity – with another way to extend the value of their Salesforce investment.”
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & Channel,salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, Brainshark provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
Brainshark for Work.com Key Features
Brainshark integrates with Work.com through the Salesforce Chatter profile. Once logged in, sales reps can, from a single screen:
- See what they need to learn. The course catalog is prominently featured and customized for each rep. It shows which Brainshark video-based courses they need to take, helping to streamline and accelerate onboarding. With Brainshark’s on-demand format, reps can get trained at their convenience, from their computers or mobile devices, without losing valuable time in the field.
- See how their content is doing. It’s easy for reps to monitor content effectiveness when sending Brainshark presentations from Salesforce. A graph and detailed chart with viewing history data show how and when prospects are engaging with content – so reps can pinpoint when interest is hot and take action.
- View featured presentations. Important communications – as designated, for example, by managers or sales operations – are pulled into a sidebar, for easy access and consumption.
- Make a talking business card. It’s simple for users to upload slides about themselves to Brainshark’s platform and add voice narration. These user-generated video presentations can be viewed by colleagues looking for relevant subject matter experts.
- Click to create presentations. Authorized users can click a button to instantly access Brainshark’s rapid authoring environment. Brainshark makes it easy to turn static documents like PowerPoints into interactive and trackable video presentations for both prospecting and training purposes.
Brainshark for Work.com is available in two offerings: Brainshark Learning for Work.com, which addresses sales training and onboarding needs, and Brainshark Enterprise for Work.com, encompassing functionality for sales training and onboarding, as well as external prospecting and social selling.
- Brainshark for Work.com demo video: http://bit.ly/bsk-work-com-demo
- Brainshark for Work.com product page: http://bit.ly/bsk-workdotcom
- Brainshark and Salesforce PDF overview: http://bit.ly/1gZ80rx
About the Salesforce1 AppExchange
The Salesforce1 AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Brainshark, Inc.
Brainshark enables companies to improve productivity with cloud-based business presentation solutions for sales, marketing and training. With Brainshark’s easy-to-use solutions, customers transform static documents such as PowerPoints into dynamic, mobile-ready content that can be accessed quickly and viewed as on-demand video presentations or presented live – anytime, anywhere. They can also measure the effectiveness of their communications in ways never thought possible and use these insights to take action. Thousands of companies – including half of the Fortune 100 – and millions of individuals rely on Brainshark to increase the impact and reduce the cost of their business communications. Learn more at www.brainshark.com.