Webtrends Welcomes Joe Davis as New CEO
PORTLAND, Ore., February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Webtrends, the global leader in digital marketing solutions, today announced the appointment of Joe Davis (pictured) to Chief Executive Officer. Bringing more than 25 years of technology experience, Davis assumes the role effective immediately and will lead the company’s business strategy and worldwide operations. Well established at spearheading growth and innovation in the digital marketing and web analytics space, Davis made a notable mark in the industry as CEO of Coremetrics. His vision built Coremetrics into a leader in cloud-based software for web, social and mobile marketing while growing revenues over 10x before the company was acquired by IBM in 2010.
“During this time of transformation and growth in digital marketing, there is no better person to lead Webtrends than Joe Davis,” said David Mitchell, Operating Partner at Francisco Partners and member of Board of Directors for Webtrends. “He brings a wealth of experience in the web analytics and digital marketing space and we are very fortunate to bring him on to the Webtrends team.”
Davis joins Webtrends as the company celebrates 20 years in the industry and is witnessing impressive growth. With clients like Microsoft, Lloyds Banking Group, KLM, Hilton and others, the company is continually solving the digital marketer’s business problems across industries and business sizes.
“I have long followed Webtrends and witnessed its evolution from a web analytics pioneer to a leading provider of digital marketing solutions,” said Davis. “I am extremely bullish about the company’s future growth and can’t wait to take the lead as we push the boundaries of what is possible with digital marketing.”
Most recently, Davis was the CEO of Tocata, a technology company specializing in mobile ecommerce. Prior to his time at Coremetrics, Davis led worldwide development, strategy, marketing and customer support operations for the CRM business arm within PeopleSoft, and was president of the Nortel Networks eBusiness division. Davis earned his MBA from Stanford’s Graduate School of Business and holds a B.S. and M.S. in Applied Mechanics from the University of California, San Diego.
About Webtrends, Inc.
Webtrends offers a portfolio of digital marketing solutions that help brands understand consumer behaviors and enable them to act on those insights in the very moment they need to act. Utilizing advanced big data analytics, Webtrends solutions provide a consistent customer experience across all digital channels on any device the customer uses, helping brands remain connected and relevant to their customers, increase productivity and maximize yield on investments.
Webtrends invented the analytics industry and is continually re-inventing it for more than 2,000 global brands including, Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays, HSBC, ASOS, Microsoft, BMW, Toyota, Play.com, AllSaints, The Telegraph and many more.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really