Videology’s Q4 Report Reaffirms Key Video Ad Industry Trends
ADOTAS — Videology does a recap of their findings in customer data each quarter, which is quantifying the trends happening in the video advertising industry. Their Q4 report on the video advertising industry, based on more than 4 billion impressions, revealed:
- A 35% increase in customer categories over Q3, beyond consumer goods.
- A 63% in total mobile ads over Q3 / 50% increase on total mobile ads share.
- A 16% increase in the share of 15-second ads in Q3 due to a higher view completion rate for shorter ads.
“Obviously we know these trends are happening, but this is actual customer data backing up the trends,” said a company spokesperson.
No comments yet
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products