Videology’s Q4 Report Reaffirms Key Video Ad Industry Trends
ADOTAS — Videology does a recap of their findings in customer data each quarter, which is quantifying the trends happening in the video advertising industry. Their Q4 report on the video advertising industry, based on more than 4 billion impressions, revealed:
- A 35% increase in customer categories over Q3, beyond consumer goods.
- A 63% in total mobile ads over Q3 / 50% increase on total mobile ads share.
- A 16% increase in the share of 15-second ads in Q3 due to a higher view completion rate for shorter ads.
“Obviously we know these trends are happening, but this is actual customer data backing up the trends,” said a company spokesperson.
No comments yet
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat