Videology’s Q4 Report Reaffirms Key Video Ad Industry Trends
ADOTAS — Videology does a recap of their findings in customer data each quarter, which is quantifying the trends happening in the video advertising industry. Their Q4 report on the video advertising industry, based on more than 4 billion impressions, revealed:
- A 35% increase in customer categories over Q3, beyond consumer goods.
- A 63% in total mobile ads over Q3 / 50% increase on total mobile ads share.
- A 16% increase in the share of 15-second ads in Q3 due to a higher view completion rate for shorter ads.
“Obviously we know these trends are happening, but this is actual customer data backing up the trends,” said a company spokesperson.
No comments yet
- iSocket Announces New Partnerships with Kantar Media and MediaMath
- Interactive Video Goes Global, Sizmek Reveals in New Benchmarks Report
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes
- Vertical Search Works Acquires addGloo
- BlueKai Partners with MoPub to Help App Developers Drive Audience Targeting