Uber No. 1, Jobs Bests Living CEOs in Synthesio Social ‘BuzzMatch’
NEW YORK, February 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Synthesio, the award-winning global social media monitoring firm delivering the highest quality data from 192 countries in 50 languages, kicks off “Social Startup & CEO BuzzMatch 2014” a monthly ranking of the most buzzed-about tech startups and celebrity tech CEOs.
Startup BuzzMatch 2014
Inspired by the numerous year-end “Best Startups of 2013” and “Startups to Watch in 2014” lists, Synthesio has set out on a year-long mission to discover which of these companies lives up to the hype on social media.
Synthesio selected the Internet-based technology startups from lists published by Business Insider, Mashable and Forbesand compiled the number of ‘Company Name’ plus relevant terms for each, such as ‘App,’ mentions for each across all global, English-language social media channels for the 31 days of January, 2014. The Top 10 for January 2014 are:
Celebrity CEO BuzzMatch 2014
With some tech CEOs seemingly discussed almost as much as Hollywood A-listers, Synthesio decided to find out who the social universe is most obsessed with an if any living leader can do anything that would out-buzz the now-deceased, Steve Jobs who has a nearly 300 % lead over the CEO in the #2 spot.
As with the startups, Synthesio compiled the number of ‘CEO Name’ mentions for each across all global, English-language social media channels for the 31 days of January, 2014. The Top 10 for January, 2014 are:
“Like the Billboard charts or The New York Times Bestseller list, we decided to create a running Top 10 List for the tech industry based on one of the most important metrics – social media buzz – and see which of the chosen wins the year,” said said Loic Moisand, co-founder and CEO of Synthesio.
Synthesio is an award-winning, global social media monitoring company helping the world’s leading brands and agencies listen to, understand and engage with consumers worldwide. By delivering social media data of the highest quality within 192 countries and 50+ languages, brands receive crucial insights into their market’s opinions, wants and needs. Founded in 2006, Synthesio now has offices in New York, Paris, London, Austin and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.synthesio.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]