Taykey Expands Leadership Team with Three New Strategic Hires
NEW YORK, February 18, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Taykey, the leading provider of dynamic media solutions for real-time advertising,today announced the appointment of three new senior executives: Alya Adelman as Vice President of Product; Geordie Holbert as Vice President of Strategic Partnerships; and Dan Hurwitz as Senior Vice President of Sales. Following a year of strong revenue growth and new funding, these appointments will help fuel the company’s efforts to double its team by the end of 2014 and drive adoption of real-time advertising as a critical component of every media plan.
“Taykey is well-poised to establish the vital role that real-time advertising should play in every media plan,” said Amit Avner, CEO, Taykey. “A big part of that will be educating the industry, which is why it’s so crucial that we bring experienced industry leaders onto our team. I am confident that each of these new executives will bring valuable market insight to help further Taykey’s presence in the advertising industry.”
As VP of Product, Adelman (pictured) will work closely with the sales and engineering teams to ensure the consistent and rapid release of new product features, and improve the ability of Taykey’s Dynamic Media Platform to meet media buyers’ evolving needs. Alya comes to Taykey with deep roots in the media and advertising technology industries, including previous positions at InterClick (now owned by Yahoo!), Tacoda (now owned by AOL) and Operative.
As VP of Strategic Partnerships, Holbert will boost Taykey’s business development efforts by nurturing existing partnerships with Facebook, Google and Twitter, and by seeking out new partnerships with publishers and advertising agencies. Geordie previously held positions at Starfish Software, Motorola, Intellisync (now owned by Nokia), Verisign and Velti.
As SVP of Sales, Hurwitz will drive the company’s global sales efforts. Dan was previously the chief media officer at MapMyFitness, Inc., where he oversaw the company’s entire advertising sales operations. He has also held positions at JiWire, AudienceScience, Sirius XM Satellite Radio, AOL and NBC Internet.
Taykey, founded in 2009 and based in New York and Israel, is backed by funding from Sequoia Capital, SoftBank Capital, Marker and Tenaya Capital. Taykey’s mission is to make brands more real-time by delivering ads based on what is topical for their audiences. Taykey’s patent-pending technology harnesses deep insight into content as it emerges across various social media platforms to identify audiences’ real-time interests. Using real-time data and an innovative, patent-pending algorithm, Taykey’s media buying platform helps brands deliver advertising more effectively.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014