Study: Mobile Takes a Leading Role in the Moviegoing Experience
- 87% of moviegoers turn to mobile after seeing ads for movies on other channels.
- 49% of moviegoers say they use their mobile phone “always” or “very often” to help plan their trips to the movies.
- 1 out of 3 moviegoers purchase movie tickets directly through mobile devices.
- Pingback from Study: Mobile Takes a Leading Role in the Moviegoing Experience - Responsivemts | Responsivemts
Leave a Comment
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat