Study: Mobile Takes a Leading Role in the Moviegoing Experience
- 87% of moviegoers turn to mobile after seeing ads for movies on other channels.
- 49% of moviegoers say they use their mobile phone “always” or “very often” to help plan their trips to the movies.
- 1 out of 3 moviegoers purchase movie tickets directly through mobile devices.
- Pingback from Study: Mobile Takes a Leading Role in the Moviegoing Experience - Responsivemts | Responsivemts
Leave a Comment
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking