Spredfast Expands Operations in Europe, Adds VP of EMEA
AUSTIN, Texas, February 13, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Spredfast, the leading independent social relationship platform, today announced its entrance into Europe with the opening of its first office in the United Kingdom. Among the more than 300 enterprise brands that choose Spredfast to manage their strategic social programs, many are already running social operations on a global level. Currently the company serves customers in more than 20 different countries including British Airways, Vodafone UK, and Reed Business Information – UK. Now with a U.K. hub in London, Spredfast will be able to support the increasing demand from international brands and further its global expansion efforts.
This move comes on the heels of a record funding round for Spredfast, where the company raised $32.5 million in growth capital. In order to achieve the company’s aggressive global expansion efforts, Spredfast selected the U.K. to serve as a home base for entry into the booming European market. According to Forrester Research, social media marketing spend will reach €3.2 billion in 2017, a drastic increase from the €1.4 billion spent in 2012. The amount of social network users in Europe is also expected to rise to more than 70 percent by 2017.
Oana Neumayer (pictured), vice president of EMEA, will lead Spredfast in the U.K. In this new role, Neumayer will be responsible for overall management of Spredfast’s U.K. operations including sales and continued growth of the Spredfast community. Previously, Oana served as Managing Director of Syncapse EMEA and APAC, where she spearheaded the company’s global expansion efforts and managed strategic partnerships with multiple Fortune 500 clients.
“Spredfast experienced unprecedented growth in 2013, as did the social media market itself — changing from a mere broadcast medium to one that is much more targeted,” said Rod Favaron, CEO of Spredfast. “With this in mind, our company is committed to providing every brand, worldwide, with the most robust, social relationship platform on the market so they can reach their customers in a highly targeted, effective way and build lasting relationships. By opening an office in the U.K. and bringing on Oana, we are taking our first step — of many — towards global expansion.”
Through the Spredfast platform, brands are equipped with the most robust targeting options available to better reach niche audiences across major social networks, such as on Twitter where companies can directly target organic tweets by country. Spredfast’s platform also provides brands with best-in-class tools to manage, engage, listen, and measure their strategic social programs.
Based in Austin, Texas, Spredfast provides a social relationship platform that empowers enterprise brands to build lasting relationships by creating great social experiences. Spredfast enables more people, in more places, to engage in more conversations from a single software platform on supported social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Foursquare, and popular blogging platforms. Some of the enterprise and agency adopters on board with Spredfast include AT&T, Warner Brothers, Whole Foods Market, AARP, AGAIN Interactive, HomeAway, and Ogilvy. For more information, visit www.spredfast.com.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]