Sonobi and MediaMath Join Forces to Enable Premium Programmatic Media Buying
NEW YORK, February 19, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Sonobi today announced its strategic partnership with MediaMath to provide advertisers direct, programmatic access to a new class of certified premium inventory.
By integrating Sonobi’s certified premium inventory into MediaMath’s TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™, advertisers will benefit from an immediate increase in reach and frequency against their high-value target segments, along with the intelligence and workflow efficiencies of automated media transactions. By providing access to this class of supply through a channel never before available, publishers, too, will be able to be more efficient in fulfilling display campaigns, while gaining a better understanding of their audiences.
“We have accomplished the rare win-win for the buyer and seller with this launch. It increases scale and quality of programmatic supply for buyers, while bolstering revenue yield for the seller.” said Chris Karl, CSO, Head of Market Development, Sonobi.
Sonobi qualifies certified premium inventory based on the following criteria:
- Comscore Top 200 publisher
- First look access after sponsorship priority
- Guaranteed availability of such premium inventory
- Complete transparency
“We believe there is significant value compression across RTB spend,” said Michael Connolly, CEO and Founder, Sonobi. “When a publisher is able to identify and isolate high-value users in a premium auction, it increases organic demand that does not exist in the RTB market today.”
“Programmatic has offered unmatched scale and performance for digital marketers, and the expansion to premium channels only makes it more enticing, especially to big brand advertisers who have otherwise been hesitant to make the leap,” said Greg Williams, Co-Founder, SVP OPEN Partnerships, MediaMath. “Our partnership with Sonobi and the ability to connect advertisers to premium publishers in a more efficient manner is indicative of the future of programmatic.”
Sonobi is an ad technology company that provides online publishers and media companies with technology that optimizes revenue yield across the Programmatic and Direct revenue channels. The company’s suite of products represent the advertising technology industry’s leading Publisher Operating System. Sonobi serves over 500 publishers across the United States, Canada, and Latin America. From our client facing user interface to our optimization algorithms, our in-house engineering team produces all of our proprietary technology.
Based in New York with 12 locations across five continents, MediaMath develops digital marketing technology and offers deep industry expertise, enabling marketers to connect with consumers individually and at scale across the entirety of the world’s digital media. MediaMath’s TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™ enables marketers to customize their own technology infrastructure and leverage their data and industry data in the planning, execution, optimization and analysis of digital marketing programs, resulting in smarter decisions that grow their business. Powering the operations for thousands of marketers, including those representing 55% of the Fortune 100, TerminalOne enables its users to drive transformative business results across the entire digital ecosystem.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]